Chapter 46

Caitlan's POV:

A few days after me and Pepper returned to Mom's, we took little Lucas to go meet his uncles. Salty came along too. My brothers absolutely love Lucas and welcomed Salty to the family. Lucas has Microcephaly like Pepper, but he's got a family that loves him and will protect him.

Anyway we're back at Mom's - Pepper was holding Lucas, smiling as she cuddled him, and an idea hit me. "How about we go to Vegas and  get Pepper and Salty married?" I suggested. "But how would we pay for it?" Elsa asked. I smiled at Mom, who returned it. "We use the money we earn from Poker games. We keep playing for a few weeks or so, then we hit Vegas, and use our magic to win the hotel games. Then we'll have more than enough to give these two the perfect wedding." I smirked, and everyone smiled. "Sam and Dean?" Pepper asked. "I can call them and ask them. Is there some sort of spell you can use Mom so they don't remember you?" I asked. "I should be able to whip up something darling." Mom smiled at me. I got my phone out and called Dean. "Hey little sis. What's up?" "You and Sam up for Vegas in a few weeks? Salty and Pepper are gonna get married. Before ya ask about money, we're gonna use our Poker money and win in casinos the same way. Mom is gonna do a spell so you both don't remember her afterwards. You guys in?" I asked. "Obviously we'll be there. Sorry if I seem a bit offish, we just finished a hunt. I bloody hate pagans." Dean blurted. "Dean, you do realise I'm a pagan witch, right?" I said to him. I heard Sam laugh in the background. "Fine, you're the only pagan I like. Me and Sam went to see a new film - it was hilarious. About this chick called Madea. Looks like a dude." I tried to keep in my laughter. "I'll keep ya updated about the wedding big bro. Love ya both." I smiled as I hung up. We all then burst into laughter. I noticed I had a text off Crowley, he wanted me to meet up with him. "I've got to nip out. I'll be back soon." I smiled and headed out.

I was greeted by a big invisible force that pushed me to the floor and licked my face - Crowley's hellhound. "He's never greeted anyone that way, that's bizarre." Crowley was confused. "Oh before I forget, Pepper and Salty are getting married in few weeks in Vegas. My brothers will be there but after everything you've done for me and Pepper, you're welcome to-" I started but Crowley cut me off. "I'm flattered by the invite darling, but considering I don't want to be exorcised or killed by your brothers, I don't think that'd be a good idea. Anyway, to business. They keep begging to speak to you." I groaned, knowing exactly who 'they' were. Looks like another trip to Hell we go...

We got to the place in Hell where the asshats were, constantly drowning and having their ears chopped off repeatedly. The torturer left when they saw me and Crowley, Rita and Larry looked relieved when they saw me. "I don't know why you're looking relieved. What do you want?" I addressed them coldly. "Please. Stop this. We beg you." Rita pleaded. I walked upto her and slapped her face. Larry then punched me, I heard growls coming from Crowley's hellhound Growley. I smirked and broke Larry's nose. "You both deserve to be here. For what you did to my sister and my son. Two innocent, beautiful souls. You hurt my family. You're getting what you deserve. And if you try to ask for an audience with me again, I will give Crowley permission to allow Growley to rip you both apart." They both looked terrified and looked directly at Growley, whose eyes were glowing a menacing red. I smirked again and left.

Crowley escorted me back to where we met. "I've never seen Growley act protective over anyone except myself. That is crazy." Crowley was still confused, as was I. I then left and headed back to Mom's.

A few weeks later...

So we're headed to the Luxor hotel - we're booked in for two weeks. We're meeting Sam, Dean and Uncle Bobby there, but before we hit the road, we're waiting on Madea, Bam, Joe, Brian and Hattie. We're all going in my minivan, Brian is leaving his car in Mom's apartment car park and gonna drive the minivan. I have a feeling that Dean and Joe will get on well...