Chapter 20

Caitlan's POV:

We're on the road to Toledo, Ohio for a case. Sam is asleep, but having nightmares - again. Dean changes the channel of the radio and 'Carry on Wayward Son' by Kansas was playing. I started singing, not too loud to wake Sam up. "This was the only song Dad could get you to sleep to when you were a kid. And if it wasn't on on the radio he'd sing it to ya." Dean told me. I smiled at my big brother just as Sam woke up. He didn't wanna tell us what his nightmare was about.

We got to the morgue, but I waited in Baby whilst Sam and Dean went to check out the body. I had 'Carry on Wayward Son' stuck in my head. That was until mom talked to me telepathically. "Hey my wee girl, you ok?" She asked. "Yeah Momma. Just started on a case. Any news on Dad?" I replied. "All I can say is that he's okay, darling. Anyway I just wanted to see how my baby girl is. I gotta go sweetie, love you." "Love you too mom". Just as me and mom finished our telepathic conversation, Sam and Dean got back in the car. "Looks like we're off to a funeral." Dean said as he gets in the car. "They better have food." He added and me and Sam rolled our eyes.

We attended the funeral at the Shoemaker household. Sam and Dean were talking to the victim's daughters Jill and Charlie but their friend Lily told me that she felt responsible for their father's death for saying Bloody Mary three times. My brothers then went to look for clues upstairs, they told me to stay downstairs.

Back at the motel, Sam and Dean told me that they told Charlie they think that Steve Shoemaker's death is a suspicious death and Sam gave her his cell number, just incase she thinks of something that can come in helpful.

Dean went to a nearby diner to get some dinner for the three of us, and I got into my pyjamas. Dean came back with a salad for Sam and a double bacon cheese burger with fries for us two, and of course he brought pie.

After eating I got in bed and fell asleep instantly. When I woke up, it was daytime and Sam and Dean were researching. "What the hell did I miss?" I yawned waking up. "Morning sunshine, got you a McDonalds breakfast." Sam pointed to an unopened bag, which had a double sausage McMuffin and two hash browns. "You are a star, big bro" I smiled as he passed me my breakfast and a coffee. "So what'd I miss?" I asked again. "Charlie rang last night, Jill died and we think it's due to her saying Bloody Mary three times. So we went to check out Jill's room." Dean told me.

We found out that a woman named Mary Worthington, died in front of a mirror at the age of 19. My brothers travelled to Indiana to get more information on her death.

When they came back, they told me that she was murdered and that her eyes were cut out with a knife and she died in front of a large mirror. The mirror she died in front of, was sold to a shop in Toledo, so we're heading there. However, Charlie called and told us that she saw Mary and that she had a boyfriend who threatened to commit suicide if she left him, which he did after she left. We took Charlie to the motel and covered all windows, mirrors and reflective surfaces so that Mary can't reach her.

Me, Sam and Dean were on the way to the shop that has the mirror. "I'll summon her. She seems to be targeting people associated with deaths who keep secrets." Sam told us. "Your guilt over Jess's death is misplaced Sammy, you don't have any secrets." Dean said. "You don't know everything." Sam replied. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable as I have secrets myself.

We found the mirror and Sam summoned Mary. Both mine and Sam's eyes began to bleed. Sam's reflection then accused him of being responsible for Jessica's death - that he had nightmares prior to it and failed to warn her. Then my reflection accused me of lying to my brothers about how I got my scar on my eye and she revealed that it was Dad. Oh great. Dean broke the mirror and then Mary's own reflection confronted her of killing people and she self destructs.

We dropped Charlie off home, we hadn't yet said anything about what Mary revealed and Sam tells Charlie that what happened with her boyfriend wasn't her fault, Dean tells him it's good advice - hinting he shouldn't blame himself for Jessica's death.

On the road, I then got asked the question I was dreading. "Wanna tell us what happened?" Dean asked. I told em about what happened on that witch hunt, after Sam left and Dean went on his own hunt and that dad got drunk and said some things and hit me. Obviously I left out the part about mom helping. "So dad made you lie?" Sam asked, his jaw clenching. "No. I decided to lie because I didn't want any arguing." I told em. Both of them were incredibly pissed with dad. Oh great. I'm sorry Dad.

That's this chapter guys! Hope you like it 💜💜