Chapter 25

Flashback: Caitlan is 5.

John's POV:

We're almost at Rowena's after spending few days at Bobby's. Cait is staying with her mom whilst me and the boys go on a hunt. Don't get me wrong, I miss my baby girl when I'm on a hunt but we live at Rowena's when not on hunts, I mean Cait is too young for hunts but she's safe.

Rowena's POV:
I opened my door and it wasn't even fully open before my wee girl ran in. "Mommy!" She said happily and I lifted her up. "Hey darling." I smiled and kissed her cheek. Sam and Dean came in with John, "hello boys." I winked at the three of them.

John and the boys got Cait's stuff out of the car and brought it in, including their stuff for the night too. Caitlan was sat on the sofa, hugging her teddy, and the boys were engrossed with cartoons. "Caitlan darling are you ok?" John asked. "Can I ask something?" Cait asked a bit shyly. "Of course you can sweetheart." I said sitting next to her, John sitting on the other side. "Can mommy teach me magic?" She asked. John didn't know what to say at first. "Why do you wanna learn magic baby girl?" John asked. "Well I wanna become a great witch like mommy, as well as being a great hunter like you daddy. And I wanna use magic to help." Cait said quietly. John's face softened at Caitlan's words. "As long as you use it responsibly and it's ok with mom, then I'm ok with it." John smiled. "Wait so I can't curse Sam and Dean when they annoy me?" Cait smirked. "Huh?" Both boys turned around. "Kidding!" Cait giggled. Me and John chuckled. "Yes it's ok with me." I winked at Cait. "Ok it's coming up to dinner time, what do we want?" John asked. "Chinese." All three kids said simultaneously. John went and got dinner and brought it back. We sat at the table and ate. Caitlan demolished hers. "Did you enjoy that baby girl?" I smiled as she stuffed the last few forkfuls of noodles in her wee mouth. "Mmhm" she nodded. "Did you pick up any pie dad?" Dean asked. "What do you think Dean?" John asked as he got an apple pie from the bag. Dean and Cait reached over to each other and high fived.

After the pie was demolished, and I cleaned off all the crumbs and filling off my baby girl's hands and face, Cait fell asleep almost instantly. "I think that's our cue for bed. Come on boys." John said and they went to their bedroom, and John carried Caitlan into ours. He sat on the bed and sat Caitlan on his knee as I changed her out of her clothes into her pyjamas. Her head slightly lolled, causing her to almost fall on to the bed off John's knee. I gently lifted her from John and I laid her down in the middle of the bed. Me and John got into our pjs and into bed and Cait immediately snuggled up to us both.

The next morning I made bacon and eggs, Cait was already awake with me and John so I did her breakfast first. "Thanks Momma" she smiled. Sam and Dean came in. "Oo bacon." Dean said happily and he went to get a piece of Cait's. "Don't even think about it!" Cait scolded and Dean put his hands up in surrender. Sam was a snickering and me and John chuckled.

After we all finished breakfast, John and the boys were getting ready to go. "Come here baby girl" John lifted Cait up and hugged her. "I hope you and Mom are gonna behave whilst practicing magic." He told her. "No promises." Cait giggled. "That's my girl" I chuckled and John laughed and kissed our little girl.

I got my magic supplies out for me and Caitlan to practice. I showed her a few simple spells and she copied them perfect. She did them a couple more times to get the hang of it. "Well done my darling! Do you wanna try a bit harder one?" I asked and she nodded excitedly. I taught her how to astral project, and she did it really well. "Mommy I'm tired." Cait yawned. "I think you've done a bit too much today baby girl." I smiled. We sat on the sofa and cuddled up. "You're a great teacher momma." She smiled at me. "Thank you darling. Technically I'm not allowed students because the Grand Coven banned me, and my magic isn't at its full power, that's why it drained you doing your magic. But one day we'll get our magic back fully." I stroked hair out of Cait's face. "How Momma?" "There's a book that has a spell that can give us our magic back. One day we will find it." I smiled down as Caitlan dozed off cuddled into my side. "I'm so proud of you my wee darling." I whispered, kissing my baby girl on her head as she napped away.

That's this flashback chapter guys! Hope you like it