Chapter 16

Caitlan's POV:

Me, dad and Dean are sat in a diner. Dean's got a newspaper infront of him looking if there's any jobs. A waitress came over and her cleavage was revealing. Obviously Dean was staring as she came up to us. She asked what we wanted. Simultaneously the three of us said "bacon cheeseburger and fries." She glanced at Dean and smirked before walking off. Dean's eyes were glued to her ass. "Did you find anything Dean?" Dad asked but Dean was still looking at the waitress. So I kicked him. "Ouch! What was that for?" "Dad was talking to ya dumbass." Dad asked again and Dean told him of a job about four hours away.

After the three of us finished our burgers, a young waiter (who isn't that bad looking might I add) took our plates and asked, "can I get you any dessert?" "Apple pie please" Dean put his thumb up. "Actually I was talking to this beautiful lady." He smiled at me, Dean's jaw dropped and dad coughed and gave the waiter the 'dad glare.' "Apple pie please, and get one for my doof of a brother." I smiled back, he winked at me before leaving the table. He has a pretty good ass. Both dad and Dean looked at me. "What? Dean can flirt but I can't?" I asked. "No man will be good enough for ya Cait darling." Dad smiled. I rolled my eyes playfully and gave him a hug. "I see any dude look at you Cait and I'll bury him alive." Dean pointed at me and I smirked.

The waiter came over with mine and Dean's pies. He looked at me but Dean glared at him. He looked awkward and walked off. "What would I do without you eh Dean?" I smirked at my big brother. We both started eating our pie.

After we ate, I needed the bathroom. When I almost reached the ladies, I got dragged away into the men's. It was the waiter. I punched him, he hit me and started ... touching me. He pinned me down on the floor after I put up a good fight, but he grabbed my pants... I was vulnerable.

Johns POV:

Cait has just gone to the bathroom. However my phone vibrated. I got a text saying: 'men's room now.' I was confused but then I realised it must be Rowena. I put the money down for our food and got up and went to the men's room, Dean followed. I saw Cait on the floor, shaking and her pants down, just in her underwear. I saw the waiter. "What've you done to my daughter!" It dawned on me as soon as I said it. He raped my baby girl. Dean immediately barged past me and slit his throat. He rinsed his knife and I helped Caitlan off the floor.

We got into the car and Cait was just sat there silent. Me and Dean tried talking to her but she just whimpers slightly. No doubt police would be searching for us but we're well away from that city now.

I looked in the mirror above the dashboard and Cait was laid across the backseat snoozing away. We stopped at traffic lights and I took my leather jacket off and placed it over Cait as she slept.

When we got to the motel, it was mid afternoon . Cait was asleep the entire car journey. I didn't wanna wake her so I gently lifted her out of the impala. She held my leather jacket tightly around her as she slept.

Dean went to get a room key and I carried Cait into the room and laid her in bed. Usually if Cait falls asleep,we leave her a note and let her sleep whilst we go check out the case. But after what happened I'd rather wait until she wakes up.

About twenty minutes later, Cait woke up. She was terrified at first. "Hey. It's just us babygirl." I said quietly sitting on the bed. She broke down in tears. I gently pulled her into a hug. "Th-the waiter. He. He-" I planted a kiss on the top of her head. "I know sweetheart. Dean killed him." Dean gave Cait a small smile and sat on the bed, next to her.

After Cait calmed down, me and Caitlan sorted out the other bedroom and put our things in there. "So what do we know about the victim?" Cait asked. "She was 16 years old. Heart ripped out." Dean told her. "Sounds like a werewolf." Cait suggested. "How do you know?" Dean remarked. "We fought one couple years ago? Victims killed exactly the same way."  Cait shrugged. "Alright smart ass. Five bucks it ain't." Dean smirked. "Grow up Dean." I scolded. "Yeah Dean." Cait smirked. "Make it ten bucks and the loser has to buy the other pie." I rolled my eyes as both Cait and Dean shook on it.