Chapter 42

Flashback:

Rowena's POV:

Oh Jesus Christ! I'm gonna puke. I ran to my toilet and vomited instantly. Have I got a stomach bug? Then I remembered last month...

I was in a bar enjoying a single malt whiskey, then a sexy man walked in and sat at a table. A lot of the ladies were swooning and flirting with him, but our eyes locked. It took him a few whiskeys to finally get his ass over and he said in a sexy husky voice "John" and held out his hand. "Rowena" I smiled and shook it. He then led me out the bar.

We got to a motel and as we started making out, I noticed he left his journal open, I saw the word "werewolf" and I gasped "you're a hunter!" He then had his large masculine hand to my throat. "Witch!" He growled. "Darling, I'm just about 300 years old, my magic is beyond anything you could ever imagine. If I wanted to kill you, believe me, you would be dead already!" I whispered that last part seductively and well, you can probably guess where that led to.

I headed to the supermarket and bought a pregnancy test. Back in my village in the 1600s we'd do something called a 'Piss Prophet', not what we have to do nowadays, pissing on a bloody stick!

Anyway, I did my business on that small plastic stick, two lines showed up. "Bollocks!" I exclaimed. I'm having a baby. Well another one. I have, well had a son, around three hundred years ago. I hate him with every bone in my body. His father said he loved me, but whilst I was laying half dead on a straw mat with my thighs thick with blood, he ran back to his grand life and house. I can't and won't love this baby. I can't go through a broken heart again...

I've been pregnant for three months! I've got a wee bump and I bloody hate it! I'm in a bar, the bartender asked what I wanted. "Whi-" I started but then I looked down at my bump and sighed, "Cup of tea. With honey with a splash of milk please." The bartender looked confused but then noticed my pregnant belly. When he gave me my tea, I had a sip and heard a familiar voice say "That whiskey sure looks strange." John bloody Winchester. I turned around on my barstool and he noticed my baby bump. He went pale. "Let me finish my cup of tea, then we can talk." I said.

After I finished my tea, we went back to John's motel room. "Is the baby mine?" He asked and I nodded. "I understand if you don't want anything to do with me or the baby but-" I started but John just engulfed me in a hug. "I may live a hunting life on the road, but this baby is mine as well. If you need me, just give me a call and I'll be there" he wrote down his phone number and gave it to me. My hormones kicked in. I started crying like a wee baby. Then I felt movement, our baby started kicking for the first time. I instantly grabbed John's hand and put it to my belly. His face beamed a huge smile.

Anyway I headed back to my flat, after a trip to the supermarket - I'm craving different types of pie! I never felt this motherly with Fergus, even when I was pregnant with him. All them years ago, I was excited to be a mother but as I gave birth, his bastard father abandoned us, which made me loathe my boy.

As I indulged in some pecan pie, I felt movement again. I chuckled "You are making this witch soft my darling." More wriggling about in my womb.

So I'm six months pregnant and I'm having a wee girl! My bump is small for six months. Both me and John are excited. If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, no. We ain't a couple. Anyway, John brought me even more pie and then I heard a knock on the door. "Rowena! Open up you hoe! It's me and Bam!" I recognised that voice anywhere: Madea. I laughed and opened the door. Both Madea and Bam came in. Instantly, they basically stripped John in their minds. "I'm guessing he's your baby daddy?" Madea asked. "John Winchester" he reached his hand out to both Madea and Bam, which they both shook. "Mmmm can you be my baby daddy?" Bam blurted out. Madea jabbed her in the side, and John left us ladies.

"You're glowing darling!" Madea smiled as the three of us had a cup of tea. We basically just ate pie and had girl talk. I admit it was nice to see Madea and Bam.

I'm nine months pregnant and my waters just broke! I arrived at the hospital and had them call John. I looked down at my bump, "time to meet Mummy my wee girl." I groaned in pain, waiting for John to arrive.

Well you know what happens next....

I wanted to give y'all a wee flashback of Rowena pregnant! I hope you enjoy