Chapter 7

John's POV:

Caitlan is now 4! I've started taking Dean on hunts. I don't really fancy leaving Sammy in charge of Caitlan on their own, so Rowena is gonna be looking after them.

Today is Cait's first day of kindergarten. She doesn't wanna go, she wants to stay with me, Dean and Sammy. "Sammy's going to school babygirl. And me and Dean are off on a hunt. Mommy is gonna be picking you up though." I said just before we got out the car. "Will you and Dean call us when we're with mommy?" Cait asked upset. "Course we will darling. Well I think mommy will be able to tell you when we're in the motel room." I smiled. Dean let Cait sit in the front on the way to kindergarten. He got out and picked her up. "I'll miss ya sis." "I miss you too Dean." She said quietly and she wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a hug before having to go.

I carried Cait inside. She's really shy. The teacher came up to us. Cait really didn't wanna stay. "I'll see you in a few days baby ok?" I whispered. "Love you daddy." She sobbed. "Love you too babygirl." I wiped her tears away and gave her a kiss. I didn't wanna leave her, but Rowena is gonna be picking her up midday so I know she'll be alright. I'm gonna miss Sammy and Cait. Me and Dean should be back by Sunday though.

Rowena's POV:

It's almost midday. I gotta get my butt to kindergarten to pick my baby girl up, then at 3:00pm we gotta pick Sam up.

When I got there, I saw Cait sat on her own looking upset. There was a couple other girls sitting on the other side of the room but giving Cait nasty looks. The teacher then asked me and two other women to come in. "Mommy!" Cait ran up to me and I picked her up. She had a black eye. "What happened baby girl?" I asked annoyed. "They were mean to me." I got a proper look and the girls both had bust noses. "I wanted to speak to the three of you. I understand that Caitlan is new, but we do not tolerate violence." Her teacher said sourly. "Have you seen my daughters eye? What did they do sweetheart?" I asked Cait. "They called me mean names. Saying I'm ugly, that nobody will ever be my friend and said daddy left me and won't come back. They hit me, so I hit them back." She sobbed. "No we didn't!" Both girls whined. "If your daughter comes near my daughter again-" "or mine-" both of the other mothers started. "Are you threatening me and my four year old? Believe me that is not a good idea dearies. And you." I looked at the teacher. "You're clearly biased and don't give two damn fucks about my daughter! You can shove this kindergarten up your damn asses! Because I'm not bringing my daughter back here. So go fuck yourselves!" I completely lost it. When it comes to my babygirl, I'd threaten anyone and anything. I walked out, carrying Cait.

When we got back to my temporary home, I got Cait's eye sorted. "Is daddy and Dean really not coming back mommy?" Cait asked upset. "Of course they are darling! Ignore what them girls said, your daddy and brothers love you so much. They hate leaving you." I felt myself tear up, seeing my baby upset.

Before we went to get Sam, I kinda cursed the mothers of them nasty girls and the kindergarten teacher. By morning they'll look like ugly trolls. What can I say? Nobody should hurt my babygirl. Cait did a good job on those noses though. I'm proud.

After dinner that night, I checked on John and Dean. They're in their motel room. "Ok babygirl and Sam, daddy and Dean are in the motel now. I wanna speak to daddy first though ok?" I said to Cait, who nodded and Sam nodded too.

I told John what happened. "Is she ok?" "She's a bit upset and her eye hurts but she's ok. Do ya wanna talk to her?" I asked. "Of course." I handed the phone to Cait, I could hear John still. "Hi daddy!" She said happily. "Hey babygirl me and Dean miss you and Sammy so much. I'm proud of you today sweetheart. You ain't going back there I promise. Are you ok?" "Yeah daddy, just my eye hurt and I really miss you and Dean." Cait said a bit sad. "It's ok baby. We think it's only a nest of vampires so we should be back soon. Love you baby girl." "Love you too daddy!" Cait said before handing the phone to Sam. "Come on sweetheart, let's get you ready for bed." I picked Cait up and took her to get into her pyjamas.

"Mommy can I sleep with you?" Cait asked tiredly. "Of course you can babygirl". It was getting late anyway so Sam was in one bed and I had Cait in bed with me. She cuddled her teddy as I got in bed and I wrapped my arms around her. "Love you mommy." She said quietly. "Love you too baby." "Love you Sammy." Cait said. "Love you too Cait." Sam replied and we all fell asleep.

Two days later...

Johns POV:

Me and Dean are nearly at Rowena's place. We easily sorted out the vampire nest. As soon as they were killed, we hit the road.

Not long after, we parked up at Rowena's and headed to the door, which Rowena opened. "Daddy!" I didn't even get the chance to walk in before Cait ran upto me. "Hey princess! I've missed you so bloody much." I lifted her up and smothered her in kisses. "Daddy stop!" She giggled. "I missed you too daddy. So much." Sam gave Dean a hug and then hugged me.

"Let me look at your eye Cait." I gently lifted Cait's head so I could see her black eye. "My poor baby." "I bust the shit out their faces though!" She said proudly. "Language missy." Rowena said trying not to laugh. "Told you we'd be back though." I smiled and Cait cuddled into me.

We stayed at Rowena's a couple days before hitting the road again. One thing I hate is leaving my baby girl. Even if it is for a couple days.

That's this chapter guys! Hope y'all like it! Please feel free to give me suggestions