Chapter 9

John's POV:

It's the middle of the night in the hospital, although Cait was brought in earlier today, it feels like we've been here ages. Cait wasn't asleep long when she was cuddled into Rowena.

Thankfully, Cait's hospital bed fit both me and Rowena on it too. The nurses brought in a small double mattress for Sam and Dean to share. Dean, he can sleep threw a damn storm, but anything can wake Sam up.

Cait woke up screaming and crying. Obviously, me and Rowena woke up panicked, so did Sam. "Shh baby. It's ok." Rowena cooed and gently lifted her up onto her knee. Rowena shuffled up so that Cait could cuddle into both of us. I stroked Cait's face as she woke up. "The hairy monster. He was back for me." She sniffled. "I killed him sweetheart. Me and mommy won't let anyone get you whilst we're here." I whispered. "You ok Caity?" Sam asked. "Yeah Sammy. My bewwy hurt stiw though." She frowned, rubbing her eyes tiredly. Rowena pressed the button on the wall to summon a nurse, who brought Cait some medicine.

Sam fell back asleep not long after, Dean slept through the whole thing. Cait rubbed her eyes tiredly. "Let's get back to sleep sweetie." Rowena whispered. Cait fell asleep cuddled into Rowena's chest, so me and Rowena both laid down, with our arms cuddling our baby girl.

At about 9am, we all woke up. Well Dean was still fast asleep. "How we gonna wake him up?" Sam asked. "Dean we got pie!" Cait shouted and Dean woke up instantly. "Where's the pie?" He frowned. "That how you wake him up Sammy." Cait giggled. "You feeling any better Cait?" Dean asked. "Not really." She said sadly and rested her head against my chest. "My poor baby." I said quietly and kissed the top of my little girl's head. "When you're better sweetie we'll take the three of you for more pie." Rowena smiled gently moving strands of hair out of Cait's face. Although Sam doesn't eat pie much he will have an odd slice now and then. Cait managed to smile, bless her. "I'm scared mommy. Monsters always come for me." Cait began to tear up. "We won't let anything get you whilst we're with you sweetheart. I'm sorry about what happened to you baby girl. But we will always protect you." I wiped away Cait's tears. "And me and Sammy will kill any bastard-" "Language Dean." I warned. Cait giggled. "Dean's right Caity. We'd kill anyone or anything for our baby sis." Sam smiled at Cait and her small hand held his. "I got the best big brothers." She smiled. "And daddy it wasn't your fault the hairy monster took me." Cait put her small hand to my face. I smiled and kissed her little hand. Even in the most shitty situations, my baby girl always has a smile on her face.

Cait was shivering pretty bad. "You cold darling?" Rowena asked and Cait nodded. "Dean pass me my jacket." I said and Dean handed me my leather jacket. "Put daddy's jacket on sweetheart." Me and Rowena helped Cait get into my leather jacket, which was huge on her. "That should warm you up in no time baby girl." I said as I wrapped my arms around Cait. "Thanks daddy." She smiled up at me.

A couple days later, our little girl could leave the hospital. We stayed at Rowena's a few days just so Cait could rest. There wasn't any supernatural occurrences thankfully. I found a supernatural occurrence about three days after leaving the hospital, so me, the boys and Cait left Rowena's and went back on the road. As usual, Cait and Rowena shared a few tears and a few cuddles before hitting the road again.

That's this chapter guys! I'm thinking of doing a time skip to when Sam leaves, and then further on doing more flashbacks. What do y'all think?