Chapter 8

John's POV:

I've decided to take Caitlan to the park. I've told Sam and Dean to go straight to the motel after school. I've not took Cait to another kindergarten since her last experience. I think I'll just put her in school when she's older.

"Daddy. Push me on swings pease?" Cait asked excitedly. "Of course babygirl." I smiled at her. When we got to the swings, I lifted her into the swing seat and started to push her. She loved it, "higher daddy!" She squealed. "You ready for this big one?" I chuckled and pushed her even higher. She was giggling like crazy.

After a good few high pushes I got her out the swing. "I'm gonna go on slide daddy." She smiled. "Ok babygirl, I'll go sit down." I told her before she happily ran to the slide.

When I got to the bench, I looked over at the slide, but I couldn't see Caitlan. I waited a minute, hoping she'd come down the slide but she didn't. I looked everywhere at the park, she's gone! How could she be gone? My back was only turned for a second. I searched the whole area, but couldn't find my four year old. Shit.

I went back to the motel, and as soon as I got in, the phone rang. "Hello?" I answered panicked. "John it's me. I saw what happened." Rowena said from the other end of the line. "My back was turned for a second. I-" "John, calm down. It's not your fault. I can see her and where they've taken her. It looks like a Rawhead that's got her. I'll give you the details of where they took her and how to kill the Rawhead." Rowena gave me all the details needed, I wrote a note for Sam and Dean and I went to get my baby girl back.

Caitlan's POV:

Where am I? I was going to the slide but someone put a bag over my head and took me away, away from daddy. I want daddy!

The bag got took off my head and I'm in some dark room. I saw someone. "Who you?" I asked scared. He just laughed and got closer, he's very hairy! And smells bad. "I want daddy!" I'm crying. I need to be brave. Daddy will find me ... won't he?

The hairy man got real close, he has really sharp teeth. Is he one of the monsters like daddy kills? The monster lifted his hand, but instead of fingers, he has sharp claws. He scratched my belly really fast. Ow! Then there was a loud bang, the monster moved away from me. I can see blood. It hurts! The door opened and someone ran in....

John's POV:

I've got to the place Rowena told me the Rawhead had our baby girl. It's an abandoned house, I went downstairs into the basement. I saw the Rawhead. I've never fought one before. I brought my taser gun as Rowena told me high electricity kills it.

I looked down and saw my Cait. "It's ok baby, daddy's here." I whispered before charging at the Rawhead. He immediately shoved me and I flew into the wall. Cait was screaming like crazy.

After a good few punches at each other, I managed to get the taser gun and hit the bastard in the chest with it and he fell to the floor. "Daddy!" My Cait cried. I immediately ran over to her and crouched down. "My bewwy" Cait sobbed. I gently lifted her shirt up and blood was gushing out of her stomach. "Shit. We gotta get you to hospital baby." I tried not to let any tears form because I gotta be brave for my baby.

I put Cait in the front of the impala with me and rested her head on my lap as I drove frantically to the hospital. "Owww my bewwy." Cait screamed in agony. "I know baby I'm sorry." I tried holding a cloth to Cait's belly as I drove so that the blood would stop but it  wouldn't.

We finally got to the hospital but Cait was unconscious and doctors saw to her right away. "What happened?" A nurse asked. "A big dog clawed her stomach. Please. Help my baby girl." I choked as they took my Caitlan away on a stretcher.

I sat in the waiting room and a couple minutes later, Rowena ran in with the boys. "How is she dad?" Dean asked panicked. "I'm not sure son, I haven't heard anything." I looked at Rowena. "Thanks for picking them up." "No worries dear. Let's see how our baby girl is." The nurse came over. "She's lost a lot of blood. We probably need a blood donor so we can do a transfusion." "Test me to see if she matches, I'll donate my blood." I immediately volunteered.

The nurse tested me and my blood is a match. She took some of mine and transferred it across to Cait. She said we could go in the room, Cait is due to wake up at any moment. We all sat next to Cait's bed. Rowena was gently stroking her head. Cait woke up a couple minutes later. "How you feeling darling?" Rowena asked her. "Bewwy hurt stiw. But I be ok." She smiled a bit. "You ok daddy? The hairy man threw you at the wall." Cait asked. "Yeah I'm ok babygirl." I chuckled and I kissed her head. "He smewwed bad. Worse than Dean." She grinned. "Hey!" Dean smirked. Both Sam and Dean sat on the bed with Caitlan.

I added to my journal, I wrote about the Rawhead, how to kill it etc. I noticed a photo fall out of me holding Cait not long after she was born. I miss her being a baby.

"I'm hungry." Cait said quietly. Rowena opened her bag and got out a pie. "How about a wee slice of pie?" She winked at Cait and Dean. Sam ain't as keen on pie as the other two. They high fived each other and both dug in. Cait lifted her shirt and her stomach was bandaged up. "It'll probably leave a scar sweetheart." I said quietly. "It ok. Thank you for saving me daddy." Cait smiled at me. I chuckled and kissed her head.

The nurse said Cait's gonna have to stay in hospital for a couple days, but me, Rowena and the boys refuse to leave her. Cait fell asleep not too long ago, the boys got off the bed so Rowena could cuddle her for a bit and Cait dozed off in her arms. I love my baby girl and my boys so fucking much!

That's this chapter guys! Hope y'all like it.