Chapter 3

Rowena's POV:

It's been a couple of weeks and I miss my baby girl so much. I've been keeping an eye on her everyday. John is an amazing dad and I can tell his boys love Caitlan. I may seem biased that I love my daughter but I hate my son, Fergus. His father claimed he loved me but then left me for someone else, giving them the life he promised me. The only person I ever cared about was a young boy called Oskar. I didn't really feel a motherly connection with Fergus.

Now I know I'm a bit hypocritical since Caitlan was conceived on a one night stand but the moment I held my baby girl, I immediately fell in love. It broke my heart having to see her go, but I want her to be safe. Thankfully I can communicate with her.

I can see my little girl in the motel with her dad and brothers. I know it'll be hard for John to keep it from his sons that their sister is a half witch. But I'm sure they'll keep her safe and I can keep an eye on her. Since I can see her, I can keep up to date of the area they're in and I'll find my next hideout close by. "Hey sweetie. Mummy can see you." I said quietly. Caitlan started to babble and clap. "I miss you too baby girl." Thankfully, her brothers are playing with her so it won't give it away. I used my powers to look at the reception sign in book to find their room and I called the phone in their room. Thankfully, it was John that picked up. "Hello?" "Hey. It's me." I spoke into the phone. "How-?" But I cut him off. "You seriously need to ask that sweetie? I miss our baby girl. I've been following you about and staying close by. I want to see her." I heard John sigh at the other end. "Ok. Come by tomorrow, we'll talk." He said quietly before hanging up.

The next day I went over to the motel and knocked on the door. John came out. "How is Caitlan?" I asked. "She's ok. She's fast asleep." He smiled slightly. "Go to the diner across the street. I'll bring Cait. We'll talk about spending more time with her too." I felt my heart warm up and nodded.

About twenty minutes later, John came into the diner holding our baby girl. "Who's that? Is that mommy eh?" He said sitting across from me. Cait saw me and started clapping happily. John passed her over. "I've missed you so much baby girl!" I felt myself tear up slightly. Caitlan cuddled into me. "So what we thinking John?" I asked. John was deep in thought before he spoke. "Once a fortnite, you spend time with her. If you follow us to each motel we're at. But you do so discretely without the boys seeing. Up until Caitlan is at the age where she walks and talks properly." "I like the sound of that." I lifted my baby girl up above my head and  she was squealing like crazy.

After about half an hour, I gave my baby girl a kiss before John took her back to the motel. "Wave bye to mommy baby." John whispered gently waving Cait's arm. "Bye bye baby, mummy will see you soon." I blew her a kiss as John and her left. I love my baby girl so much.

That's chapter 3 guys! I hope y'all like it.