chapter 6

They were all in the meadow, well in spirit form anyway so he couldn't see them. However, they could see Hadrian and watched him closely as he interacted with the animals.

They found it sweet and intriguing to watch him. Even though they were impressed with his gift when handling animals it was mostly due to his power, they could feel the power radiating from him in waves.

The founders were there as they had been looking for a new heir when they came across Hadrian. The boy was just casually sitting in the meadow making a flower crown out of the roses and the daisies while watching the small animals play around him, after putting on his flower crown he played with the animals a little. Suddenly a loud growl was heard near Hadrian.

It was a Jaguar, the founders were about to cast a stunning spell on the beast so it didn't attack Hadrian but before they could, it stopped, they looked to see Hadrian staring at the creature and it back. After a few moments the creature walked toward the boy but instead of attacking him it simply laid down with its head in his lap. He giggled and started stroking it.

The founders were perplexed but ultimately gave up trying to work out what happened and just enjoyed the adorable sight in front of them. A little while later there was a flash of light and a popping sound.

It was Dobby who appeared with a note. The founders thought it was adorable how close he seemed with the house elf but were left stunned when they noticed the elf was covered in scars, Hadrian picked up the note and placed it on his lap next to the Jaguar.

Dobby said goodbye and popped away. Hadrian read the note and was very excited, he quickly waved goodbye to the Jaguar and hurried off home.

The founders found him quite interesting so decided to follow him home and see what his daily life was like and maybe why he seemed so excited.