chapter 12

Before they knew it, they were standing in the castle waiting to be led into the great hall and be sorted. Walking next to his godmother, they all began to walk into the great hall.

As they walked in Hadrian's eyes immediately started searching for his big brother, looking to the Slytherin table he quickly found him talking to his friend Edward. When Liam saw him, he smiled and waved.

This shocked everyone into silence. The Slytherin king.... smiled? The man had never shown any emotions other than rage before.

Everyone turned to look at Hadrian making him feel uncomfortable, so he hugged Draco hiding his face into Draco's chest. This shocked everyone even more, this boy was hugging THE Draco Malfoy and not only that, but Draco was hugging him back? This was when everyone decided that this boy was much more interesting than he seemed.

Shortly after seeing how uncomfortable her godson was Professor McGonagall started the sorting, starting with Hannah Abbott going into Hufflepuff. Soon the list got to P and it was the Potter's turn to get sorted ''Charles Potter'' he went to Gryffindor, then next was ''Hadrian Potter'' but this time as soon as the hat was placed on his head it said something different, no it wasn't a house it was ''Hogwarts Heir'' the hat told him this meant that he could go to any house he wanted so he promptly went over to Slytherin and sat with his brother, cuddling into his side.

By this time Charles was furious, not only was that brat his brother but he was the Hogwarts heir, he promptly sent a letter off to his parents in secret.