chapter 10

The next morning Hadrian woke up full of pain, sadly today was the day he started at Hogwarts. His things were packed.

All he needed to do was dress and leave and sadly due to last night he had to cast a glamour to hide the bruises. He just hoped none of the teachers would notice his glamour and question him about it.

Getting up he got himself dressed in a thin striped black and white, off the shoulder long sleeve top, a thick brown cotton skirt, soft black thigh high socks and black heeled ankle boots. With that done he used his magic to send his luggage to his dorm.

He had decided to send his stuff off the Hogwarts early so he wouldn't have to worry about forgetting it. After saying goodbye to the house elves, eating some toast quickly and making sure he had everything he needed in his travel bag he put on his glamour and apparated to the platform.

When he got there, he walked to the train trying desperately to avoid anyone and climbed on the train. Quickly, he started walking down the train and sat down in an empty compartment. Once he was comfortable, he pulled out a book from his small black tote bag and began reading.

Shortly after a blond boy and his two friends knocked on the door, asking if they could stay there Hadrian said ''of course you can'' with his usual sweet smile.

They all sat down next to each other opposite Hadrian, the three introduced themselves as Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, and Blaise Zabini.