chapter 15

Everything was fine, Hadrian had been sleeping and Severus had been reading in the common room in front of the fireplace so he could hear if Hadrian needed him.

Suddenly an ear-piercing scream sounded through the common room. It was Hadrian.

Severus bolted to Hadrian's room to see what had happened but froze when he saw what it was. Hadrian laid in his bed writhing around in agony, screaming in pain till he started coughing blood from injuring his throat. Severus's only guess was it was his creature's inheritance.

After three more hours it was finally over, and Hadrian had grown ears and a tail. Judging from his appearance Severus thought he would be a Neko. However, he decided to take him to Gringotts just to make sure and get everything sorted out.

So, he sat with Hadrian for a while, and they talked, letting Hadrian calm down a bit before going to check his inheritance. After a while Hadrian felt better, he got showered and did his hair in a simple french braid. Next, he put on his outfit, which consisted of a plain white crop top and a pair of white jeans. Since it was cold, he put on a fluffy black cardigan.

Walking over to Severus he asked him to come with him, Severus agreed and wrote a note to the students saying that they had left and would be coming back later. Pulling up the hood on his cardigan so he wouldn't be recognised, Hadrian and Severus port keyed to Diagonal alley and walked to Gringotts.

Immediately when they entered the bank all eyes turned towards them to see who this mysterious person travelling with Professor Snape was and why they were hiding themselves. They were shocked when SilverFang, the Goblin king walked out and over to the mysterious person and lead them away after a short sentence "Hello, my queen." by the time everyone came out of their trance the three were gone.

SilverFang was leading the two towards his throne room, when asked by Hadrian what was happening, he simply told them that he was going to do Hadrian's inheritance test himself. When they reached the throne room Hadrian removed his cloak to show himself, he was told by SilverFang to cut his finger and place seven drops of blood onto each piece of parchment, when he finished all three each of them began to show information. The first was his inheritance test, the next his properties and abilities and then the last one showed his medical history.

Birth certificate
Name: Hadrian Sirius Potter
Parents: Lily Potter (nee evens), James Potter – both living
Inheritance: Shapeshifter (Sub - can get pregnant)
Godparents: Sirius Black, Remus Black, Minerva McGonagall
Status: Pureblood
Mate: Veela (Dom) Draco Lucius Malfoy
Core: Golden and dark purple
Special abilities: master of all magical languages, magical resistance, wandless and wordless magic, elemental mage