chapter 20

"Maybe Hadrian being sorted into Ravenclaw?(if your okay with it) because in my opinion Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are so underrated):)"

Idea suggested by 'einhornanna123'

It was now a year later and hadrian and draco still spent all their time with each other. Hadrian now had his own dorm room. He had his dorm in the Ravenclaw dormitories. In the last year he had made many friends in ravenclaw.

Hadrian spent most of his freetime in the Ravenclaw library sitting between dracos legs reading a book as Draco played with his hair or read his own book.

It was a casual Friday morning when Hadrian woke up running into his bathroom. Gently Draco walked over to him and began rubbing his back. A little while before breakfast, Luna walked into Hadrian's dorm and smiled at them ''Hadrian's not feeling well today, we won't be in lessons today'' Luna nodded at what Draco said.

Nodding her head she smiled at them ''congratulations'' and with that she walked away. The couple knew of Luna's gifts and so just after the door closed and Luna's words had been processed, they looked at each other with a look of panic on their faces.

Silently rushing over to his wand, Draco pointed his wand at hadrian's stomach. Casting a small charm his mother had taught him, he looked at the image in front of his face and began crying.

Hadrian was pregnant, he was going to be a dad. The two spent that day in their bed just cuddling with each other and soaking in the happy news.

Hadrian's dorm