chapter 11

They were all having some small conversations till once again a knock was heard. Walking over to the door Hadrian saw that it was his big brother Liam, he had briefly seen him last night but apart from that he hadn't seen him in around a year.

Automatically he pulled Liam into a hug and began to smile, that smile only grew when Liam hugged him back.

Curious, Draco asked him who he was, Hadrian pulled away and the two sat down next to each other and started to talk to the other three in the compartment.

After around five minutes Hadrian was snuggled into Liam's chest and sitting on his lap, the two were cuddled up together just enjoying the company and warmth. They spent the next hour like this, the two snuggled up with each other and talking with Hadrian's new friends. Well, that was until the door was thrown open by a group of three people: Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger and Charles Potter. The golden trio. They burst open the door looking for a toad, Hadrian politely asked them if they had asked a prefect to summon it for them.

However, as soon as he stopped speaking, they shot him a cruel and dirty look. Immediately the first comment was ''Eww, why are you dressed like a girl and sat on his lap, you look like a slut. What is wrong with you, attention seeker? Did your parents not love you enough?'' it had seemed like Charles forgot Hadrian was his brother all together, but Hadrian and Liam weren't surprised since their parents hadn't exactly talked to or about Hadrian unless they were abusing or ridiculing him and apart from his godparents the rest of the world had forgotten all about him, in favour of Charles.

This really hurt Hadrian not only because of what was said but because it was his brother saying it. Draco, Pansy, and Blaise were shocked at what they heard him saying, did he not know it was his brother? Soon Liam looked up, Charles had not noticed it was him until then and immediately began said ''What are you doing with a slut like that, why don't you date that nice Gryffindor instead. I'm sure mother and father would agree with me on that.'' Hadrian started to feel really self-conscious after that, so he snuggled even deeper into Liam attempting to hide his body and his tear-stained cheeks away from prying eyes.

As he tried to hide away Liam pulled him closer, rubbing his back gently trying to calm him down, eventually Hadrian started to drift off to sleep as the cruel words of his brother faded into a blur till he was completely asleep.

Seeing that they were being ignored they let out a frustrated groan and stormed off.