chapter 16

After reading through his inheritance Hadrian was shocked, Draco was his mate. His fated soulmate. He looked towards the properties and abilities paper.

On top of what he had just found out he was also Royalty since he owned everything belonging to: the founders, Peverell, Emrys (Merlin), Lefay (Morgana), Black, Lupin, McGonagall, some Malfoy properties and even Hogwarts and Gringotts. Being royalty was strange to him, he didn't want people bowing to him or following his orders or anything. He just wanted a normal life.

Looking back to the third piece of paper he noticed that it was still going half an hour later, both Severus and SilverFang looked at the boy in pity. It started at age one with normal things like nappy rash, scraped knee. Soon it's started getting dark by age nine there were things like: starvation, dehydration, bruises, burns, head trauma, drugged, sexual abuse even rape. As the ages went by it got worse and worse. Suddenly, Hadrian couldn't look anymore, it was too much for him. Eventually, he backed away into the corner with his knees pulled up to his chest and his face hiding in his arms.

Once the two finished reading it they understood why he was in so much pain. Why he was so frail and weak. Looking over Severus saw a sight that broke his heart, Hadrian was sitting in the corner shaking and whimpering. Slowly Severus walked over to him and pulled him onto his lap hugging him gently but tightly.

After a while Hadrian calmed down and his breath slowly became steady, he had fallen asleep, wrapping him up in his cloak Severus picked him up and said his thanks to SilverFang. However, just before he left, SilverFang gave him a book so Hadrian could learn about his creature.