chapter 14

The next day Hadrian woke up snuggled into his brother in one of his black satin night dresses. Getting up Hadrian remembered that it was the first day of school today so got up and got dressed.

His outfit choice for the day was a blue denim skirt with a balck vest top and a matching black belt. He simply placed his black robes over the top. He left his hair down and put on a simple golden moon necklace. After getting ready he put on his glamours and went downstairs to the common room to see if Draco was out yet but when he got there, he found a small cat on the floor.

Picking it up he walked over to a large group of older Slytherins and the prefects, he asked them ''Do you know whose kitten this is?'' They said they didn't but to ask Snape as he would know of any pets and their owners in Slytherin. After talking to Snape, he still didn't know who it belonged to, so he cast a simple spell and he found out the cat belonged to Hermione Granger. So, when everyone was sitting down for breakfast, Hadrian came into the great hall and walked over to Gryffindor table to give Hermione her cat. When Hermione saw her cat, she said ''How dare you! What is wrong with you stealing my cat, I've been looking all over for him! You attention seeking slut!'' Hadrian replied with ''I didn't take him, I found him in my common room earlier...'' Hadrian was acting rather shy, everyone could easily tell he was nervous just by looking at him. Suddenly a sharp pain went through Hadrian's cheek, Charles had slapped him. Then he followed it with his own hurtful comment ''I'm embarrassed to have you as my brother.'' Immediately Liam bolted up and over to Hadrian pulling him up into a hug and when Charles asked why he was with Hadrian when he was a better brother than him, Liam simply said ''At least I didn't forget that I had another brother all together unlike someone.'' everyone knew he was saying that Charles forgot about Hadrian, but they were all shocked at what it meant.

Quickly Draco walked over to Hadrian, grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him out of the great hall and down to his dorm room to try and calm him down. This was followed by a full-blown panic attack, but Draco didn't mind staying with Hadrian, after all he had a crush on him and spending more time together was bound to help them get closer.

Later on, when Hadrian calmed down, he went to his room to get some rest. Draco and everyone else had to go to their classes, but Snape was staying in his room that day so Hadrian could just shout if he needed anything.