chapter 7

Quickly he rushed home and went to his room. He put on a pair of denim shorts and a black vest top. He left his hair down but he made sure his hair looked okay with the flower crown he made earlier. Finishing it off his look he applied some mascara, eyeshadow, and a light pink lip gloss.

When he was done, he still had a few minutes left and decided to go to the library to read a book about the different types of Animagus. At this point the founders were still watching him with small smiles.

Around fifteen minutes later three people entered the room, two men and a woman. His godparents. Immediately he was engulfed in hugs from what he calls his ''uncle siri, uncle moony and grandma'' his uncle siri being Sirius Black, his uncle moony being Remus Black and his grandma being Minerva McGonagall. They spent the next hour talking about things till they eventually began talking about Animagi.

Soon enough they started to wonder if Hadrian had one, so they decided to test it out, muttering the incantation hadrian fell to the floor with a shout of pain then there was a bright flash. Everyone, even the founders were blinded by this light.

After the light dimmed out Hadrian was gone and in his place was a small black dog. It was just like Sirius's Animagus but smaller, more of a puppy than a dog. Sirius was the first to come out of his shock when Hadrian rubbed his face against his leg, soon they were all laughing and playing with the small puppy. This was till they heard his belly rumble, so they took him downstairs to get something to eat from the party.

The party was for Charles and Hadrian's birthday but of course it was only for Charles nobody really even remembered Hadrian except his godparents. The only thing they liked about these parties was that since there were so many people nobody ever noticed when they would slip away to go and see Hadrian.

Hadrian was rather skinny with a small frame; it was obvious he was malnourished.

It was quite concerning to the three but there was nothing they could do other than making sure he ate properly when they were there. They decided to get him something small since they didn't know what his stomach could handle, and they didn't want to make him sick.

After finding the snack bar they got a few raspberries, strawberries and chicken and put them on a little plate for him.