chapter 18

Throughout the day the Slytherins kept a close eye on him. They had all heard the screams from his room last night but when the older years went to check they found him sitting crying into Draco's shoulder and decided to leave them alone.

For the whole day Hadrian felt drawn to Draco but he wasn't sure whether or not it was due to the mate bond so chose to ignore it, but the feeling was always there. He spent the next week trying to work up enough courage to tell him and then by Friday he finally had. Sending a note to Draco he asked him to meet him at the room of requirements and then got to work setting up a picnic for the two of them.

When he finished, he changed his outfit to; a black long sleeve top, a burgundy skirt, black thigh high heels, his moon necklace and did his make up in a pink ombre eyeshadow with the usual pale pink gloss. To finish he undid his hair and used a quick spell to curl it.

Sitting down he got out a book and waited for Draco to come. Ten minutes later there was a knock on the door and when he opened it, he found that it was Draco there.

Pulling him into the room he explained that he was Draco's mate and that he really likes him. When he finished his rant, he looked towards Draco and waited for his reaction. Suddenly he felt rough lips on his and looked up to see Draco kissing him, melting into the kiss he sighed full of bliss.

The one he loved, loved him back. Soon the kiss got heated and sloppy. Grabbing his waist Draco picked him up and carried him over to the bed.

It was not long after that all their clothes had been discarded on the floor and Draco was circling the little ring of muscle sending tingles down Hadrian's spine. Suddenly he stopped and looked down underneath him at Hadrian and asked a final time, Do you want this?''