chapter 19

Hadrian mumbled yes in a soft and out of breath whisper. After receiving this reply Draco slowly and gently pushed in two fingers and shifted them around till he hit a spot that made Hadrian scream in pleasure.

After finding it a smirk found its way onto his face, as he angled his fingers to hit the same spot every time, he began thrusting his fingers in and out at a slow pace that gradually only got rougher.

The more he did it the more Hadrian screamed, till he eventually broke ''Draco, please just fuck me'' he begged over and over again. Draco leaned over and placed a kiss on Hadrian's forehead ''Okay love'' so slowly he pulled his fingers out of Hadrian. Grabbing the lube from the side of the bed he coated himself in it and slowly slid his length in, feeling himself only getting harder at the moan of pleasure that slipped out of Hadrian's mouth.

Starting at a slow pace he began thrusting at a rapid pace in and out of Hadrian till eventually they both burst. They went for several more rounds till they both became too exhausted to continue and drifted off to sleep in a state of euphoria.

As they woke up the next day they were in good spirits, they spent the entire day happy and for Hadrian more like a giddy child. They snuck sneaky kisses every chance they got.

This went on for weeks, just enjoying every moment they had with each other and especially the alone moments they spent enjoying each other's bodies.