chapter 9

Having no energy to move he merely laid there in pain when suddenly there was a loud sizzling sound and a boy stepped out of the fireplace. The founders were curious to who this boy was, so watched him.

They were pleasantly surprised by what happened next. The boy dropped his bags and ran over to Hadrian pulling him into his lap and hugged him. Suddenly Hadrian said something that made them relax a little more ''brother'' and with that said he fainted due to the pain and blood loss.

The boy's name was Liam Potter, the eldest Potter child, currently sixteen years of age. He had just come back from staying with his friends for the summer.

Slowly he picked up Hadrian bridal style and carried him back to his room, setting him on his bed. After placing him on the bed he began carefully bandaging his body. Gently, he took off Hadrian's slippers and pulled the covers over his little brother's figure.

Muttering small healing spells, he moved Hadrian's hair from his face and placed a kiss on his head then left for his own room. It was obvious to the founder that he knew about the abuse but couldn't do anything to stop it, from the boy's eyes.

Having seen more than enough the founders then left for Hogwarts to declare Hadrian their heir.