TEN

"What house do you think I will be in when I'm older?" Lyndy asked looking up in between her at both her fathers faces

It had taken a year, a year to finally complete the school and some how bring the magic spark back to the place but they had realized the main part was always the students, they added life to it. And as new students came back to begin their years at Hogwarts, on September first, Lyndy left. She left a place that had been her home since the war, for six years, but she would be back.

"Aunty Lily says I could be a Gryffindor."

"She's wrong." Sirius shrugged smiling down at her.

"You don't think I'm brave?" Lyndy asked raising a brow to her father.

"Tis not that baby black, there are many more aspects and I cannot wait for you discover yourself."

"But for now, your eighth birthday is tomorrow, what do you want to do?"

"Rub my intellectualness in Harry's face." The girl smirked at Remus the man only smirking as he had fuelled her thirst for knowledge.

"Now, now sweetness, sometimes you need to boost a man's ego."

"That's not really my thing."

"No!" Sirius shouted sarcastically placing both hands on his face as he walked backwards.

The three jumped on the train and rode it all the way back to kings cross station where all of their family were waiting. Lyndy ran over to Neville, the only tolerable boy out of the three, as she had explained to the adults.

"How's the toad Nev," she smiled.

"I lost him again." Neville frowned looking down and shuffling his feet.

"Tis okay, I know a spell and if we steal Aunty Lily's wand we can easily Acio him to us."

"You sure that will work?"

"It should." She shrugged.

Ginny had run over to the girl throwing her body at the older girl, Ginny and Lyndy were like sisters, something both girls needed as one had all brothers and the other was forced to be friends with three boys, two of witch made her want to punch them in the face.

"Lyndy." Harry smiled.

"Harry," Lyndy looked him up and down before tilting her head to the side in confusion, "honestly Harry, did Aunty Lily forget to teach you how to get dressed?"

"No, dad taught me."

"Makes sense."

James over hearing the conversation dropped his mouth open, "your like a mixture of Remus and Sirius, sass, smarts and confidence and I don't appreciate it."

"Your just mad because I'm smarter and cooler than you are." Lyndy sassed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Are not." James crossed his arms over his chest.

"Face it uncle prongs, your just not the cool uncle."

James turned to the Weasleys, "I'm the cool uncle right?" Only for them to shake their heads. "Then who is?"

"Uncle Frank!" "Uncle Sirius!" They chorused.

"Neville?"

"Sorry, uncle prongs but Sirius and my dad are the cool uncles, your too much like a mum."

"Bloody hell." James shook his head in disbelief.

Lyndy simply rolled her eyes, linking her arms with Neville and Ginny and walking off towards Aunt Alice and Uncle Frank, yelling that they would meet them there.

"I don't like her." Ron shook his head, "I will never be friends with someone like that never mind marry one, could you imagine? Me and some now it all?"

"I don't like Lyndy either."

"Because you love her." Ron smirked only leaving Harry's cheeks to heat up and eyes to widen. "Ron, I told you about that in confidence."

"You said not to tel her and I didn't."

"Sometimes I hate you too." Harry walked off only for Ron to call, "because you love me! Harry?"

I plan on writing twenty chapters of just their life until Hogwarts and then seven chapters of each year at school, the war and epilogue, all wrapped into this book, fasten your seatbelts I have a lot planned.

I love Lyndy too much she is a queen a swear!