TWENTY

— William and Lori Tisdale —

If Lyndy new that this was how her summer would begin, she would have never gotten off the train

If Lyndy new that this was how her summer would begin, she would have never gotten off the train. There on the platform stood two people she never thought she would see again, two people she didn't want to see ever again. William and Lori Tisdale. Her biological parents.

The young girl looked behind her, Grace's eyes had bugged out of the sockets her mouth having fallen open and Ollie was just blinking. Lyndy had talked about them to the twins before and even showed them a picture in some book about the Slytherin line, but how where they standing here?

The young girl jumped of the steps and walked over to the four adults, her mother holding out her arms for a hug but Lyndy quickly went over to Remus, the eleven year old holding her arms up to him like she had done when she was little but neither minded. Sirius was off to the side screaming at a man and a women, the blood boiling from the inside out.

"What's going on?" The small girl whispered into her fathers ear.

"It's a long complicated story sweetie and I know that we adopted you but your parents have legal rights and they never signed them away, and now that they're alive they have rights over you," there was a long pause as Remus held the girl closer, "they want you back."

This terrified the girl, memories of listening to her father hurt her mother, the way she walked on eggshells around them and how their house was the embodiment of what Sirius had explained his home to be like growing up.

She didn't want to go back. She didn't want to go with them because they weren't her parents anymore.

"Lyndy, it's time to go, say goodbye to your friends." Williams icy cold voice pierced her skin as she held on tighter to Remus. Sirius was a really good father but in this moment he was at a loss of what to do, he didn't understand how this could happen.

"This is nonsense, Lyndy Marie Tisdale, get over here now we're going home."

"NO! Your not my father!" Lyndy screamed drawing more attention to the scene.

Sirius walked over to Lyndy, her hyperventilating sobs making him kick into dad mode, "listen me Lyndy, I know this sucks and you don't want to go but you need to for now but I promise we will stop at nothing to get you back."

"I don't want to go daddy," the crack in her voice cracked Sirius's heart as he looked at her blue glossed over eyes and the way her lips quivered.

William walked over and grabbed Lyndy, Remus doing his best to let go and not hold on tighter was the best restraint of his life as her screams filled the platform and her calls for her dads filled the ears of everyone in the area.

William didn't hold her like Remus and Sirius, not like he loved her but like she was his property.

But there was something even more heart breaking when the screaming stopped and she was gone.

First year had been filled with endless adventures — Lyndy, Harry, Hermione and Ron, going on a type of quest to save the philosophers stone and finding out who their professor really is. Lyndy had a lot of questions but she kept wondering if she hadn't done it, if she hadn't gone on those adventures and followed the rules, maybe she wouldn't have been in this situation. Maybe it was all her fault?

But it was harder to blame herself, so instead; she blamed Harry. A boy who no longer would deserve her hatred but would receive it because she didn't want to have to hate herself.

The world went black and it would stay dark until she went home.

Aholaaaaa, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update for this book I was having a really hard time figuring out what to publish and what to come up with but tbh the first few years of school are pretty boring to write for and I didn't know where to go with it so instead I went straight to summer and you will see how this chapter affects future ones. Also, I now that I didn't really talk about all that happened in the span of first year but I implied it, just now that it was practically the same just Lyndy was there too.

Anywho, I hope you all liked this chapter and are not too mad at me for adding this. I'm kind of mad at myself but it was always the plan to bring them back it was just a matter of when. Thank you for reading and have an amazing day or night  (: