NINETEEN

Lyndy was intelligent, she could tell when things where happening even if she wasn't apart of it

Lyndy was intelligent, she could tell when things where happening even if she wasn't apart of it. And as she watched the young Potter boy she couldn't help but see right through him. She saw the pain and she watched the scheming.

First year wasn't everything she dreamed. It was school, regular school. She woke up, went to breakfast, followed the schedule for the day and after classes she spent time with Grace and Ollie. The repetition of the day made her antsy as the young witch seeked adventure, she seeked new and exciting. And to her, first years weren't allowed to do anything fun.

The young girl held her books close to her chest walking beside Hermione and ranting to her about her new feelings.

"Leviosa not leviosa, honestly she's a nightmare, no wonder she ain't got any friends." Her Hermione ran past, bumping Ron as she did.

"She does have friends, Ron, Ollie, Grace and I to be exact and you would be lucky to have a friend like her, maybe you'd learn to be less of a toss pot, and you Potter,"

"Me," Harry gasped not understanding why he was in trouble by the blond girl, "I didn't even say anything!"

"Exactly, you didn't say anything."

Lyndy ran after the bushy haired brunette all the way to the girls bathroom where she tried to console her friend and make her laugh but nothing was working, the little girl took the words to heart and the only person who could reverse them was the boy who uttered them. But once words are spoken, they can never be taken back, no matter how badly you want them to be.

The day went on, the two girls staying in the bathroom together not realizing how much time had gone by. Not until the door and wall broke open, a large troll breaking everything in sight and trying to kill the two first years before them.

Ron and Harry ran in both looking to each other as if asking what to do. But when the girls started screaming they kicked into action.

Ron ran over to one side closer to Hermione as the girl talked him through the Wingardium Leviosa spell to lift the large bat in his hand, a spell that he mastered with her help.

Harry ran to the other side jumping on the troll and trying to distract him, sticking his wand up the nose.

"Not the nose you dim wit, the eyes Harry, the eyes."

Harry listened for once stabbing the eyes with his wand giving them the advantage they needed as Ron bonked the head with the bat leading the troll to fall to the ground.

"Is he dead?" Ron asked no one in particular.

McGonagall ran in gasping and out of breathe, "explain yourselves both of you," she pointed to the boys, both of them looking down and Lyndy tried not to laugh, fully content with them taking the fall.

"It's my fault professor McGonagall," Hermione spoke up, "I went looking for the troll, o read about them and thought I could help, if it weren't for Harry, Ron and Lyndy I'd probably be dead."

Harry had looked over at Snape a large gash over his knee bleeding, the eleven year old making assumptions without proper facts.

McGonagall went on to take points away from Hermione but award five each to the other three students before leaving, the other two teachers followed shortly after leaving the four students.

They walked down the hall looking from each other as they walked back, first by the Ravenclaw door, "this is me, I'll see you tomorrow Hermione." She gave a bright smile to the witch who returned the gesture, "Ron, Harry," she gave dirty looks to both not really caring to give genuine smiles.

She just hoped that was all those boys would get her into, that it would be the end of it. But that's all it would ever be, a hope, a wish to never come true, because there was so much she didn't know and it was far from over. But she was getting her other wish, things would be a lot less boring from now on.

AHHHHH (sorry I had to add that).

Anywho, year one I'm thinking is only going to be three parts and I wanted to say it won't be exactly like the movie, things will be added changed or altered as one; there is Lyndy and she changes the course of things and two; I don't remember how it went to a T so some things will be different.

Hopefully you all liked this chapter and thank you for reading :)