Loving my best friend 2

Here's chapter two!! I'm sorry for the wait!!

Oh and before you get confused sometimes Avonlea calls Skyler, Ian. Jus to let you know.

Skyler's POV
When I get back inside Ari grabs my arm and smacks me in the face.

"What the hell!?" I yell at her. She pulls me upstairs and into her room. I hear the shower running and crying? From Avonlea?

Ari slams the door and pushes me into her chair. She paces in front of me while Jer watches from the corenor. I give him a 'help me' look. He shakes his head. 'You can't stop her when she's pissed' He mouths to me.

Damn. I may be the Vampire King, but my 18 year old sister scares the crap outta me.

"What did I do?" I ask her. She stops pacing and turns to me with a firece expression.

"Avon! That's the problem! She's crying because of you! She loves you, you dimwit! And you hurt her when you didn't kiss her! She's sad! She's been wondering why she fell in love with you! That you'll always choose someone better than her! She practically hates her self! Because! Of! You!" She yells at me.

"She thinks she's not beautiful and I don't love her. Is that what all of this is about?" I say. Not beautiful? She has to be. She's so beautiful. From the soft curls of her caramel colored hair to her dainty feet that every man around her should kiss the ground she walks on.

"Yes! For the past five years she's loved you! She's always been looked down upon! Her sister! The paparazzi! Everyone in school! Everywhere! She doesn't even get it from you! Her love! Her fuckin soulmate! She doesn't need this shit from you! Either leave or tell her you love her too!" The ground starts shaking. Her normally jade green eyes are a pure black. I let out a low growl at her and stand up from my chair.

"I don't want her to get in this! She will get kidnapped, beaten just for me to get the crown! I'm doing this to keep her damn alive! She is my soulmate! She is my heart! She is my soul! She is my Queen and lover! You think I want to fuckin loose her! What if you lost Jer!? How would you feel!?" I yell back. My breathing is becoming labored and my hands are clenched in fists. I have to control myself.

Ari's face falls and her eyes turn back to green. The floor stops shaking. I glare at her. She takes a step back.

"You need to tell her about us being vampires! You will tell her or I will!" Ari yells at me.

"I don't want her to know that either!? What if she does wan to talk to us anymore!? We're fuckin vampires Ari! Think about that!?" I snap back authority seeping into my voice.

I hear a gasp and turn to the door. The pitter patter of feet run down the hall. The sweet smell of strawberries hits my nose.

Aw damn.

Avonlea.

Avonlea's POV

I get out of the shower and change into some sweatpants and a tshirt. I'm probably not going anywhere later anyway. I faintly hear Ari yelling. What happened this time?

I walk to the front of Ari's door to hear more of there conversation. I hide on the side because the door is wide open.

"You need to tell her about us being vampires! You will tell her or I will!" Ari yells. Vampires? What? This can't be true.. They can't be vampires.. They don't exist!

"I don't want her to know that either!? What if she does want to talk to us anymore!? We're fuckin vampires Ari! Think about that!?" Sky yells. I peer in and see both of their canines extended while glaring at eachother. They are vampires.. Oh god.. I let out a small gasp and they turn to me. But i take off quickly.