Loving my best friend 9

Happy Holidays everyone!!

I know it has been a LONG time since I updated this story but I have an excuse-

I lost my iPod.. On my old iPod I had all of the chapters for this story on it, I had this story already finished.. So I had to wait until today because I got a new iPod for Christmas and updated the chapters for this story..

But the sad thing is before I lost my old iPod I didn't back it up the day before like I was supposed to.. So I ended up losing the last SIX CHAPTERS of this story. I pretty much cried when I found out because I worked so hard on those chapters :'(.

But I at least have up to chapter sixteen so now I'm going to have to rewrite the end of the story..

Again I'm sorry for giving such a LONG wait, now I will get to the chapter.

~Lexi

P.S. You all should thank Dinikei_Doll for this BEAUTIFUL cover!! So go ahead thank her!! Like noww!!!!!!

Chapter Nine

-Avon's POV-

"Come on, Avon. Chase is here!" My mom calls.

I smile to myself and feel a soft blush coat my cheeks. I glance back at myself in the mirror.

I have on a black strapless dress that is a snug, but not too snug around my waist, then falls gracefully at my legs, creating a pool of black silk on the floor. My shoe wear is a pair of matching black heels. My hair is now all caramel, since it has surprisingly gotten darker over the course of the month. That is in soft, elegant curls that frame carefully around my face. I apply some eyeliner and lipgloss, then stuff my phone and wallet into my dark purple clutch purse.

"Avonlea! Chase is waiting for you! Get your butt down here!" My mother yells once again.

"Coming!" I call as I rush down the staircase.

I turn to see Chase standing there looking as handsome as ever. His silver eyes are staring at me with such joy in his eyes. The long locks of his soft ebony colored hair are pulled into a low ponytail, the knot tied at the back of his neck. He has a blood red tuxedo jacket on with a black shirt underneath that you can clearly see his eight pack pressed against it even though he isn't trying expose them, black dress pants that fit him comfortably, and a black dress shoes to match. His skin is rather pale, but creamy, like the color of milk.

Everything about his face is perfect, from his unique silver colored eyes, to the angle of his nose, and then his full cherry red lips, the bottom slightly larger than the top. He is a truly handsome man that is twenty years old and has no girlfriend.

No wonder why he is the most famous romance movie star of the nation, or the most eligible bachelor.

And how did I end up meeting him? Well it was my mom's fault, after my first Victoria Secret's shoot she brought me to a normal restaurant and he was sitting there. Of course I knew who he was because every teen and young adult of the female race, even some in the male, in America talk about him all of the time. He stars in films that bases on fantasy and romance. If not those two then he is in action movies. He's pretty much a well rounded actor.

My mom said I needed to date someone and eventually settle down with someone and she said Chase was perfect for me. My mother left me with him at the restaurant and I found out he was really sweet and not a stuck up Hollywood snob.

So in the past month we have met up around seven times, each time in the same restaurant. My fame has grown too because of the photo shoot and I am recognized for my looks, not for being my mom and my dad's daughter.