Loving my best friend 12

Hey my lovely fans, I updated earlier than all of the other times before! So be proud of me! :D

Vote, Comment, Share?

I love you all! <3

Lexii

Chapter Twelve

-Avonlea's POV-

I open my eyes to see only darkness.

Where am I? I passed out right when I started smelling that strong lavender scent in the limo.

"Awake, Princess?" I hear someone ask.

A bright light covers the room in an instant and I flinch, covering my eyes with my hand. A few seconds later, I adjust to the light then I pull my hand down to see that I'm in a room that is all white, like a hospital room-or one inside an asylum.

A guy in his late twenties, stares down at me with angered midnight black eyes.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I ask him, before sitting up.

I wrap the covers around the top half of my body, not drawing attention to my torso, because my dress lowered a little and I don't want to fix it around a stranger.

"Oh, little Princess. You are in my home, or your temporary home until King Skyler gives into our demands." He tells me, a sinister smile on his face. I notice two scars that mark his pale skin, one that runs right across his forehead and another on his left cheek, running from his ear all the way to the corner of his lips. He has stubble on his chin and his hair is shaved.

I don't know what he will do with me, so I should just listen to him.

"Who is King Skyler?" I ask, replying to his statement after minutes of analyzing his face.

The man chuckles. "Trying to act clueless, eh?" He asks.

"Oh.. You mean the Vampire King? I have read about him in a magazine, everyone says his soulmate is Olivia Hendric. Those two look lovely together." I say to him.

The man chuckles once again, as if I'm lying about something.

"I can't believe you're pulling this, Avonlea. You can't fool me, I know you know." He replies.

"I do not know King Skyler personally, I would tell you if I did. Why did you kidnap me?" I ask.

He stops chuckling and scans my face for any lies.

"I will keep you here anyway. He knows who you are and will do anything for you." He tells me. "You will be the key for a true vampire to become the King, for me to become King."

Then he leaves me, exiting the door then locking it with a loud click. I look around to only see a bed, a small window, a door that must be to the bathroom, and a nightstand with a lamp on top. That's all. Tears fall from my face at the situation. I am trapped, in a room waiting for someone to get me.

"Someone save me, please."

-Skyler's POV-

I punch in the phone number quickly, my heart inside of my throat.

"Hello?" I hear the tired voice of Chase Grey Turner say.

"This is King Skyler, I need you to come to my castle right at this moment." I demand in a hard edged voice.

"Why?" He asks.

"It's about Avonlea." I answer quickly.

The phone is hung up right after those words leave my lips.