Loving my best friend 8

Here is chapter eight and sorry for the wait! (Haha that rhymed!!)

Vote and Comment

~Lexi

Chapter Eight

"Avonlea, you are a natural at this." The photographer tells me, a smile on his face.

I shift my arms so one is crossed right under my breasts, the index finger on the hand of the other arm lightly touching my parted bottom lip. My left ankle is resting atop of the right and I give my feet a barbie toe.

"Tilt your head up and give me more innocence, Avonlea." The photographer says.

I tilt my chin up and widen my already large eyes, giving me a scared doe look.

The click of the camera goes off then the photographer puts his camera away.

"Great work, Avonlea. We're all done." He tells me, a smile still on his face.

I get out of the silk bed, walking towards the dressing room. Once I open the door, I am immediately hugged by my mother.

"Mom.. Ow... Please.. Can't.. Suffocating!" I say, trying to speak and hope she doesn't crush my rib cage. She pulls back and I notice tear tracks running. down her face.

"You did so well. You're a pro, just like me." She smiles at the end. "Now get changed! You have a place to be!" My mom snaps.

She then pushes me into the room while walking herself out, closing the door behind her. I felt so awkward during the photo shoot. It was for Victoria Secret and I had to wear this black lingerie that the top part only went to my knees, and had a push up bra to expose my breasts and the bottoms were lace panties that were very tiny and exposed my legs. I just felt very...awkward in those things. I didn't know my mom was going to put me in a Victoria Secret shoot. And now whatever picture they choose is going to end up on their billboard in New York and even in the stores.

God, I feel so embarrassed. I don't even know what they see in me. I am only an eighteen year old girl that is normal, there's nothing special about my look except for my dark blue eyes, I guess..

I sigh before changing out of the lingerie and into a pair of denim shorts, my mom made me buy, a purple t-shirt that is a little snug on my body, and black gladiator sandals. I pull my blonde and caramel colored hair into a ponytail over one shoulder then leave the dressing room. My mom looks at my appearance and smiles.

"Come on, Avonlea. You have stuff to do." She says before grabbing my hand.

Why does she look like that?

-Skyler's POV-

"I need to be alone." I tell Olivia in an emotionless voice.

"Sky, I know you're hurting right now-"

"Just go." I snap at her, not wanting to be around her right now. She quietly leaves the room, the door closing with a soft click.

I turn on my laptop, knowing I'll have a few messages to look over.

The first thing I see is picture of Avonlea and I laying on the grass, our arms wrapped around each other, the sun shining down on our faces. We both are smiling, her dark blue eyes overflowing with happiness, I'm happy because she is near me, enjoying my presence.

I trail my fingers along the side of her cheek, imagining I am actually touching her soft skin.

"Avon," I whisper softly, feeling my depression grow.

I can't help but feel sad. The stories say if you have seen and been with your soulmate, separating can push you into a spiraling depression. You never want to move, or eat, or even sleep, all you want to do is to see your soulmate again, to hold them close and never let them go. There are four stages to it. The first is the mood swings, you can go from happy to angry in about a second. My powers would be completely out of control and my bloodlust the same. Next is all of that anger turns into depression, I would become slower, my words barely comprehendible, I would resemble something close to a slug. The third is pain, if it becomes really bad I won't be able to move at all, my body would crave blood-only Avon's blood. People say that's the worst stage out of the four. On top of depression and the pain of not being able to move, I can see why. The last is the worse. I would have dreams of Avon calling me, she would call me to come to her, to follow her wherever she went. And they wouldn't be just dreams, at some point I would end up getting out of my bed, leaving my house and following the Avon of my dreams to my own death.

But those things would only happen if I had marked Avon. I have not so no one is sure what will happen to me.. All I know is that I miss her so much, it feels as if she took my heart with her.

I guess bad things only happen when you do good..

I bring up my email and surprisingly see only one thing. A message from cousin Jon, the son of my dad's twin and his soulmate. He's a few months younger than me, but we're similar in personality. He's fun to hang out with-until he uses his witch magic on a human, then everything goes downhill from there.

I click on it.

Look at this picture! I read in the bold print it's printed on. I click on the attachment and my heart stops immediately at the sight.

Dark blue eyes stare up at me innocently.

I stare at the picture, my eyes shamelessly roaming her thin body. My lower half hardens at the overall picture. She looks so...sexy...innocent...beautiful. The lingerie fits her body perfectly, tugging at her lean stomach, the pushup bra under it making her breasts look larger in the picture. Her panties are small, just barely covering what needs to be covered.

I force my eyes to move up to her face, feeling my member stir inside of my jeans once again. Her blonde hair is curled and is spread out along the dark red silk sheets of the bed, looking as if she just had sex. Her dark blue eyes are full of innocence, widening to look similar to a doe. Her full pink lips are parted slightly and her index finger is pressed on her bottom lip, pearly white teeth biting it softly. She looks innocent but like a little she-devil at the same time.

I can imagine myself hovering over her, seeing her staring up at me like that. Her waiting for me to touch her, to make love to her, to pleasure her until she can't take anymore.

Then I would slowly brush the side of her face with my fingertips, tracing the soft skin. I would lean down to press a kiss to her shoulder and with my teeth, I would slip one of the straps down her shoulder, a shiver of pleasure would run down her spine.

I rip myself out of my fantasy and realize my erection is pressing heavily against my jeans. I slam my hand onto the table, cursing under my breath at my current state. I slam the laptop closed and rest my forehead atop of it, closing my eyes in the process. That picture of Avonlea is imprinted on the inside of my eyelids.

Sky, I hear her moan in my mind.

I groan remembering when we kissed. I was desperate. I had to hold her close, had to kiss her. Her body pressed against my own, her lips molding to my own lips, her hands all over me, feeling the frenzy we both shared.

"Fuck.." I mumble, my member starting to feel uncomfortable confined within my pants.

I stand up and head to the bathroom to get rid of my problem. Once I am under the warm water, my left hand wraps around my member as my other is gripping the tiles, digging it's fingers in between the cracks.

"Avon," I groan, while moving my left hand. It doesn't take long until I pleasure myself until I'm over the edge, letting my voice known throughout the whole castle: a roar between pain and pleasure, leaving my lips.

I slump against the wall of the shower, sliding down until my butt rests against the floor. The water runs over my naked body, I wish it would cleanse me of all of my sins. My eyes close, a picture of a smiling Avonlea staring up at me. I can't help but smile at the memory of my soulmate.

I will endour all of this just to see you smile, Avonlea.. Just for you to be happy..