Loving my best friend 3

<tt><tt>Chapter Three

"Avon.. You're going!" Sky yells at me through the door.

 "Skyler! I'm not going to the party! It's a p-a-r-t-y! I'm not good with people!" I yell back.

 "I'm sending Ari in." He says. I can see the wicked grin on his face at my lack of breathing.

 I have to get out of here!

 I take a quick look around and find nowhere to hide. Why is Ari such a threat? Well whenever Ari wants something for me to do she will forceably drag, or put on, or pretty much do anything that she wants just to get me to do what she wants: she yells while doing all of this and always has this crazed look in her eyes. One time she tied me up and stripped me of my clothes just to make me put on a dress for this party. It was scary... I still have nightmares.

 I hear a kick at my door. I'm still looking around for a hiding spot... "I have the dress on alright!?" I yell at the both of them.

 "Liar!" Ari growl kicking at my door once again.

 "Mom! Help me!" I bellow.

 I hear my mom's laughter down the hallway along with my father's. Nice parents you are..

 "I'm going to strangle you both..." I mumble darkly.

 I go to my bed and slip off my tank top and sweatpants, leaving myself in only my underwear and bra-a very lacey pair of undergarments. That's when my door breaks down, sending little pieces of wood flying everywhere.
 I freeze in horror looking to my best friend and her brother, the brother that I am in love with.. I see Sky's eyes widen as a blush runs up all the way from my stomach. I cover myself up with my hands, still staring into his chocolate brown eyes. I see a hint of...desire in them? I shake my head at the thought. It's probably hormones.. Then his hands clench and he looks away. Am I that repulsive? I think to myself.

 "You aren't, Avon." Ari says out loud. I look at her. I raise an eyebrow. "And yes I can read your mind. It took a while, but I finally figured it out."

 "What are you talking about?" Sky asks through his teeth. His posture is tense as if he wants to get away but is rooted to the spot.

 "Avon thinks that you're repulsed by her.. Are you?" Ari asks as if she knows something that I don't.. Maybe it's some vampire thing.. Sky turns back to me slowly, never taking his eyes off of my own. I see guilt in his gaze? Am I looking at him correctly? It's guilt?

 "Yes, yes I do think she is that repulsive. I mean she is my best friend. What am I supposed to think of her?" He asks in a voice full of disgust. Then he chooses to walk away.

 Tears fall from my eyes and I collapse onto my knees. Then I once again shed tears for Skyler Ian-James Brooks, my best friend.

 -Skyler's POV-

 I can hear her sobs as I am in my own living room: Ari tries to comfort her but nothing works, she just keeps sobbing.

 I let out a roar in anger while tugging at my hair.

 "Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!" I yell.

 I'm a complete asshole to her, even though in my head I am the complete opposite. I'm in love with her.. So deeply in love with her, I have to hurt her to keep her safe.

 Oh god the way she looked in only her bra and underwear today almost had me lunge at her then make love to her so hard she'll never think of anyone else.

 She's my soul mate... But I can't be with her. Between me being the king of vampires and everyone that wants to kill me they'll try to get her first if they find out she is my soulmate then try to hurt her. And I won't-will not have that happen to her. She doesn't deserve it... Anyway she isn't in love with me, I am in love with her. She deserves someone better than me, someone who won't get her killed or hurt. That's why I'm making the desicion to leave. It'll be the best for her if we never see eachother again. She'll forget all I've done to her and fall in love with a guy-a human that will love and cherish her like the way she's supposed to be.

 I stand up and head to my parents' office quickly: the sooner I leave, the better for Avonlea. I open the door to see them making out, my mother on the desk while my father is on top of her, holding her close to him. I have a flash of that being me and Avon. They suddenly stop looking up at me and I notice a large hole in the wall farthest away from me: I let out a breath to calm myself down.

 "What is it, Skyler?" My dad asks, not moving his position on top of my mother. I look away from them and at the wall next to them, not wanting to damage my heart any farther.

 "I'm going back to the kingdom- and I won't be coming back, ever." I say.

 "Why?" My mom asks. I can see her chocolate brown eyes, the same eyes that we share, looking at me.

 "I screwed up with Avonlea and I can't bear to see her in pain any longer. I'm going to protect her by leaving. If people were to know that she is my soulmate then she would be kidnapped and hurt. I love her so much that I won't interfere any longer. If I'm gone she'll fall in love with a human that won't hurt her and treat her like a princess. It's not like she loves me, right? So I'm leaving immediately. Don't tell anyone why I left because Ari hates me because of what I said to A-Avon and Avon probably hates me to. Bye, mom and dad, see you...in a while, I guess." I say.

 I turn around to leave but a smack to the back of my head stops me. I spin around to see my mother glaring at me.

 "You are such a-an idiot, Skyler! Don't you dare leave me! You just came back and I don't want you to leave again." My mother says. Her eyes start to fill with tears. Shit.. My mom never cries over anything. My dad appears behind her and wraps his arms around her waist then she turns and buries her head in his chest, sobbing into his shirt.

 Now I feel depressed.

 "We have to let him go. If this is what he wants then we can't stop him." He whispers into her ear. I stare at the two with longing.. If only I can hold Avon like that.

 "He's my baby.." She sobs into his chest, the words are muffled by his shirt.

 "He's growing up, Cassie. I mean he is the king of vampires and is 19 years old. He can do what he wants. And we still have Ari." My father tries to comfort her with.

 "Ari is too much like me.." She mumbles. My father and I chuckle. With the stories my father tells it's so true.

 I pull mom into my arms. "Mom I'm going to miss you but I have to do this, for Avonlea. Just make sure no guys hurt her, alright?" I ask. She nods and presses a kiss to my cheek.

 "Go, but I can't promise you complete happiness." She says while releasing her grip on me.

 I give my dad a man hug before leaving the room. I take out my phone and call Jo, my right hand man who's also a good friend.

 "Yeah, Sky?" He asks.

 "Send me a car. I'm coming back to the kingdom and I won't be leaving." I say.

 "Kay... What the hell did you do?"

 "I'll explain in the car."

------------------------------
And there is the third chapter.. So what do you think?? I personally don't think it was worth the wait.. I'm sorry if it isn't :(..
CONTEST!!!!!!!
Do you want to be a character in my story? First give me all the info of your character (like background, look, etc). But first you have to tell me what ideas you have for this story! Make them long!! Elaborate!! Detailed!! Pwease? *bats eyelashes*
And I need a cover for this story.. I don't care what you put in the background as long as you have the title and my name on it.. The top three will get a special prize!! ;).. Incentive to do something? ;P
</tt></tt></pre>