Alternative ending

Hanabi x Hanzo (the alternative ending)

so... here you have it. The alternative ending of my FF (If you haven't read it check it out.)

********

I was sure he would love it. The bracelet that I got for him. I knew he would not wear it on his hand but would probably tie it on the handle of the sword like the ribbon I gave him. Luck. That's what this was for. It was better than my ribbon. I didn't like stealing so I gave the seller one of my knives for it.

We spent so much time together. I was really happy and loved all of this. I like spending time with him, training with him, living with him. I really loved him. It was not even like the way I liked Haya before. It was a stronger feeling that I recognized as love. I wasn't that stupid or naive to think everything will be fine or we will have a normal life, but I wanted to try. I knew no one would accept him back in the clan... just like no one would accept me, but I was not nervous or scared. I had him. And somehow he was all I needed. I didn't need approval from anyone but him and myself.

I saw Kagura from afar. It was the clothes she was wearing that I noticed and this made my stomach hurt. I ran. When she noticed me she screamed my name... but all I was trying to do was to stop this. Hayabusa was fighting with Hanzo and I couldn't let this battle continue.Despite everything, I couldn't let Haya die...or Hanzo getting hurt. No way.

"Stop!" the first thing I did was to get rid of Kagura's umbrella. I slashed her hand with the knife I had in me and then kicked it as far as I could... I quickly pushed her to the ground and my knife went straight to her neck. "Stop this or I will kill her!" there was one other thing I was certain about, except for my love for Hanzo. Haya would not let anything happen to Kagura. Even if it meant failing his mission.

"Hanabi...what's happening?" he asked with a confused expression. Hanzo was not fightinghim as well and I was happy he didn't take advantage of the situation...I didn't want Haya dead Iwas a selfish and probably really stupid idiot but I didn't want anyone to die. "You know he isa traitor right? What has he done to you?" Haya started walking towards me and I knew that I was his main target now, because Kag was his main priority.

"I know... but I won't let you kill him. Now you will let us go and I will release Kagura after two miles. We will give her something to start a fire with so you can find her" He was looking at me like he couldn't understand what I was talking about."Is he controlling you somehow?" he asked and I shook my head.

"No...I love him... and I won't let you kill him, hurt him..." Haya looked back at the man next to him like he was just realizing what was happening. Hanzo was not fighting. Was not attacking. He just stood there with a slight smile on his face.

"You! What have you done to her?" Haya made a step towards Hanzo and I pressed the knife into Kaguras' throat and she made a sound of pain. He stopped immediately. "Hanabi... don't do it. You can come home with me and Kagura after this. The clans will be united... it will all be fine. Let go of the kunai and..""Stop it Haya..." I shushed him. "Let's go..." I pulled Kagura in my arms. Hanzo walked next to me."I promise I won't hurt her if you don't follow..."I didn't want to kill her... or hurt her. And I was hoping he would realize I was serious and not try to do anything stupid."You...Will be a traitor if you do this. You know I will have to hunt you too and kill you...just like him..." I nodded. "Hana..." he started "You are really important to me...I don't want to hurt you." My hand started trembling. If...if he had said the same thing a few mounts ago I would've done whatever he wanted... Now those words meant nothing. "I... I know how you felt. I didn't want to hurt you by risking our friendship." What? I couldn't leave him off my sight. "The truth is I also love you... just let go of the knife and we will go home and we can be together..." I could feel it.Hanzo was looking at me and my trembling hands. I wanted him to scream at me for reacting like that but he was silent. I hated that even more. Like he was doubting my love again... and a part of me knew he would let me... he would let me go to Haya. This made everything hurt even more. He would let Hayabusa kill him and surely all I was feeling was pure anger."I know what you are doing...and it's honestly disgusting... I said looking at Hayabusa. "All the feelings you knew about... are gone. Like I said I'll release her after two miles. I pushed Kagura to walk with me, still hoping the knife up to her throat. Haya didn't move even a muscle. He stayed there... by the house, Hanzo and I were living in.Kagura was silent while we were walking. I guess she was too scared to speak. She was crying silently. Hanzo was also silent, walking next to me... but at one point he took my free hand into his and walked with me like that for a while. I knew what this meant. A silent thanks. I looked at him and smiled. I would always be him. Only him and no one else. I have told him already. I loved him...After two miles I let go of Kag and tied her to the nearby tree and left a few matches next to her."The knot is loose so you can untie it alone...it will take you at least 10 minutes to get rid of the rope... don't try to follow or look for us... just start the fire and wait for Haya...there are assassins in the forest..." I said."I thought..." she started "I didn't think you can do something like this...that's not you Hana..." she started. "Please reconsider...we can still...""Does she always whine like that?" Hanzo asked and I smiled."I don't know..." I answered him first. "And... what were you going to do if I was trying to kill Hayabusa? I am sure you were going to fight..." Hanzo kept looking at us."Yeah...now I am sure the Shadow is an absolute idiot" he said and his words made me smilesince I knew the meaning behind them. I would choose you... and it made my heart beat faster. Kagura looked confused."You really have feelings for him? The traitor?" she asked shocked. I guess the way I was looking at Hanzo was enough of an answer for her. "But he is a killer!?""So is Haya... and you know this..." I said and this left her silent. "Let's go" I looked at Hanzo. He was looking at me with his usual smug face. "What?" I asked."Nothing." He leaned in and kissed me I didn't thought he would do something like that especially in front of Kagura. "Let's go" He grabbed me in his arms and jumped away from Kagura. We ran together for hours. Thirty minutes after we left Kag I saw the smoke from the fire and I knew she took way too long to light it up and a part of me knew she did it to give us more time so I was thankful."So... you are a traitor now: Hanzo teased me as we were close to another town."Looks like it..." I sighed. He pulled me toward him and I closed my eyes in his embrace. I loved it. His smell his warmth his everything."I love you..." he said and I felt my sides burning. "I was so scared...when he made that offer to you..." he was hugging me really tight keeping me so close. "I... don't want to lose you.""You won't. I will be with you for as long as I live" I smiled and pulled him toward me so I can kiss him. Being a traitor was nothing if I had him...