Part 27

The bed was soft. I was not used to sleeping in soft beds. For mounts, I had always been on the floor so I didn't felt like waking up. I kept my eyes closed and turned the other way. I could still feel his arm wrapped around my body. And my own arm holding his hand. I was wondering if he would try to wake me up but he never did. I guessed he was still sleeping. I opened my eyes and met his.

"Good morning."

"Morning," I said but I felt the heat in my cheeks. What he did last night... the way he was kissing and touching me. Everything was replaying in my head. He had this smirk on his face that was kind of pissing me off. Like he knew exactly what I was thinking about. And I was way too embarrassed for some reason.

"Did you slept well?" I nodded still as red as a tomato. I was happy that he ended up giving me something to put on during the night. "You know your face is all red right?" I nodded again and kind of hid the lower part of my face with the blanket. "Want to tell me why?" I murmured that I wasn't sure. "Really?" why was he teasing me like this? I knew it was funny for him and he was probably right. "And it has nothing to do with the things we did?" we...oh okay yes it takes two I know but this was making me even more embarrassed. I wanted him. "Or maybe it's something else..." he murmured and his voice sounded so hot. I could feel the shivers down my spine. Was it bad that I kind of wanted him to touch me again? I already felt so hot and despite being embarrassed I also wanted him to get just as close to me as last night. He shifted his position and was on top of me. His eyes were beautiful and his hair was messy and all I could think about was how handsome he was. "Tell me, Hanabi..." he got closer to me and I closed my eyes. Yes please kiss me again! "what would you want for breakfast?" I opened my eyes and looked at him. He had the same devilish smirk on his face as before.

"Scrambled eggs?" I answered but my voice sounded distant. This was not even something that I liked that much. It was just the first type of food that came to mind. I could see the way his eyes were glowing. He was having fun. He knew exactly what he was doing and he was just having fun torturing me.

"I was thinking of having you for breakfast but let's make scrambled eggs since that's what you want." Before I could say something he got out of the bed and went out of the room putting a pair of pants on but still no blouse. I got up and looked around. My clothing were still on the floor. I was wondering if I should put them on or stay with the blouse. I could also put the other pair he gave me before and wash my other clothes...

In the end, I put my own clothes and left his shirt on the bed. When I went in the other room he was almost done with the cooking. We sat on the table and I ate a little of my breakfast.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked. He looked at me.

"We?"

"Yes...since I'm staying here I thought I might help you with whatever you are doing..." he laughed.

***
"What's wrong?" she asked with a clueless expression on her face. I was thinking about telling her that I wanted to do her.... But still just like in the beginning, killing her from embracement was not on my list. Especially now when I was not thinking about killing her at all.

"Nothing's wrong. You just don't realize how dirty all the thing you are saying sound." Bright red and this was the moment she realized what I was talking about. "We can continue with your training if that's something you are interested in?" she looked excited when she nodded. I loved it when she had this expression on her face. She looked happy. And happiness looked really good on her.

We trained for the whole morning until lunch. I won thee times in a row. She won the fourth time.

"Good job." I told her. Hm, I guess I should let her win more often... she stayed on top of me for a while talking about how she thought she should attack and what her thought process was while we were fighting. "Hanabi..." she looked at me with questioning expression. "You like sitting on me or something?" I was sure she would become red again and I was right. But she didn't get up.