Part 26

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING MATURE CONTENT LATER ON ON THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It rained that night. No... it was even more annoying because there were thunders and bolts of lightning and the sharp light that was coming from the window was kind of annoying since I was trying to sleep. I left Hanabi in the other room where she sleeps usually. I knew I could say that she should sleep in my room...my bed... with me since she was so sure she had some kind of feeling that she was imagining... but I couldn't. I felt this would be using her...and it felt wrong.

But still... even if I knew how I felt about the whole situation this didn't change the way I felt toward her. I found her attractive since the first time I saw her and this was one of the things that hadn't change at all. At one point I decided I wanted water and went out of my room. Hanabi was sitting on a chair.

"Why aren't you asleep?" I asked and my voice scared her. She jumped a little and then took a breath in. I guess she didn't hear the door.

"I...cant sleep. Because of the storm. It's loud and..."

"You are afraid of storms? The thunders and lightning?" she looked away and murmured no... liar. Bad liar in fact. I rolled my eyes. "Do you want some company?" I could clearly see that she wanted to say yes... but she shook her head. "Come on Hanabi it's late. You need to sleep." She was bitting her lips not giving me another answer. And despite the fact that I was finding her really attractive at the moment I repeated that she needed to sleep.

"Do you...want to stay with me?" oh this sounded good and bad. Was she even realising that I was trying my best to stay away from her? "Just for tonight... it's not that uncom..." she was talking while I was walking in her direction. "What are you doing?" she asked when I picked her up in my arms.

"I am tired. And I don't want to sleep on the floor and feel like shit in the morning." I let her go in the bed and for a second she looked around the room a little confused. I didn't want to look at her for long so I just laid next to her, turned away and closed my eyes.

I felt her turning around every time when another thunder was cutting the silence. She was not going to fall asleep until the end of the storm.

"How did you even slept outside when it was raining before?" I asked.

"It's different when it's just raining. I just don't like the loud noise from the thunders. It sounds... bad." She explained. I sighed. "Can you at least turn around and look at me if you are not going to sleep?" I sighed again but turned around and looked at her. She had a little smile on her face. I was not seeing a lot of her face in the dark but still thought she was gorgeous for the seconds I was seeing her because of the lightning.

***

"What's wrong?" I asked. The way he was looking at me... before I could hear his answer I heard the thunder. The sharp loud noise made me jump a little and then I buried my face in one of the pillows too embarrassed to look back at the man next to me. I felt stupid being afraid but I couldn't help it.

I felt his hand on my head and I looked back up. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Let's make you forget about the storm. " I was sure the expression I had on my face was confused. He chuckled "Way too innocent..." before I could answer he kissed me. I was surprised. Having in mind all the thing he said previously. Thinking I was confused and not believing in the thing's I've said. But I also remembered what he said. Not only holding hands. I knew it. I was not that naïve and to be honest I was excited. I've heard other girls saying how good it felt... well not the first time but still. 

He kissed me with so much passion that all my thoughts went flying through the roof and I was no longer hearing the thunders outside. The lightnings were just flashes behind my closed eyes. I heard how he moved and he stopped the kiss. I wanted to tell him to continue but it was not necessary. He pressed his lips on my neck and loved the feeling. I felt so hot like my body was about to burn and turn in to ashes. He left countless kisses on my jaw. After a while, he went back up near my left ear. I bit my lip. It felt so good. I loved his touch and kisses. When he stopped I looked at him with a disappointed look. He had a devilish smirk on his face.

"Hm...someone looks way too disappointed." He gave me a quick kiss. "Tell me what you like so I can do it more." I nodded and when he went back to exploring my body I buried my hands in his silky hair. I felt his hands on my waist. He removed the belt and threw it somewhere. I looked at him when I realised he was no longer kissing me. "You can always tell me to stop." He said.

"Please don't." I felt way too hot and out of my mind to stop him. I wanted this... I wanted to be with him. I wanted to feel him to feel more of his touch and his body and more of him. I wanted him. I felt how hot my face became when his hands went to the little hidden buttons of my dress. He moved aside and I took the thing off my body. Even in the dark, I could see the way he looked at me. Like a hungry animal but I loved the look on his face. It made me feel wanted.

He cursed and not even a second later he pushed me back so I would lay on the bed. His lips went straight on my chest. I couldn't keep the sound that went off from my mouth. It felt so good. I told him to do it again. I felt his tongue twirl around my right nipple and his left hand squeezed my other breast.

It was not enough. I wanted him to touch me, really touch me. I tried to move to find a way to make him realize where I wanted to be touched without saying it because I was a little embarrassed. He picked on my movement fast enough and one of his hands went in my underwear. I gasped when he touched me. He kissed me again. I felt it when he put one of his fingers in me and moved it slowly. I pleaded for more and moved on my own. I think he was having fun looking at me while I was struggling and pleading for more. Eventually, he decided not to tease me anymore.

"You like this?" I nodded. I was a mess. I felt like a mess and I was not even sure if I was even able to talk properly so I just moaned again and bit my lip. His movement was becoming faster and I could feel the weird sensation in my body. Like I was about to explode with pleasure.

"I..." he kissed me again.

"I know." I could feel my legs shaking but thinking was not something I was able to do at the moment. It felt so good. I felt it when Hanzo removed his hand form me and lay back next to me on the bed but I was too busy trying to breathe. It took me a minute or two to recover and finally be able to beath at least a little less heavy.

"You feel tired now?" he asked. The storm outside was not as raging as before and to be honest I was kind of tired. "Or I could just make you moan for more again?" I felt the heat warming my cheeks again.

"I thought that we... would... you know... not just..." he laughed a little.

"No retuning favours tonight. You look like you need some sleep." I said that I want to at least get dressed. "Let's be honest here. Sleeping with the clothes you were wearing is not as comfortable as without them. " he kissed my nose and then my lips again. "Goodnight." In the end, he ended up giving me a blouse to wear to sleep since I said I was not comfortable sleeping almost completely naked.

***

When I woke up in the morning she was still sleeping next to me. Her hair was all over my face and this woke me up. It was probably unconscious but she was hugging my arm and one of her legs was tossed on my body. She looked so peaceful. I liked looking at her like this. Last night... what I did I couldn't bring back. And I knew all of this might make her even more confused as to what she was feeling... but I was selfish. And I am not regretting it at all. She hugged my hand eve tighter. My beautiful Hanabi. 

------------------------------

Saw the comments that you were asking for a lemon part. I mean...thete would've been even without you asking. :D Here we have something for warm up. Sorry, it took me so long to update. Next chapter will be up as soon as possible.