1

Yeonni's POV.

I woke up when I heard my alarm ringing thinking that I need to get ready for my class. As soon as I open my eyes, I just remembered that today is Saturday.

"Why the hell is my alarm ringing today?" I asked, frowning while reaching for the phone.

When I looked at my phone, I just realized it was Lucy who was calling me.

"I should change the ringtone." Sighed.

I answered it and lay back down while trying to sleep again.

"YAHHHHHHH!!" Yelled Lucy.

"What?!" I asked and sat down quickly as I widely awake and surprised with her loud voice.

"It's already 3:55 now. 3:55 in the evening." She said, repeating the time.

"Don't tell me you still sleeping?!" She said making me close my eyes to control my anger.

"Lucy..." I paused.

"YAHHH!!" I yelled back.

I heard that she was cursing as her voice was far away from her phone.

"Why are you yelling at me?!" She asked as I can feel that she's getting annoyed.

"You started it first." I rolled my eyes, lazily got up and made the bed before going downstairs.

"It's 3 pm. Tell me, are you still in your bed sleeping?" She asked as I awkwardly laughed.

"Of course not." I lied, while going to downstairs and greet my mom that was watching the television quietly.

"Hi mom." I said and going to the kitchen.

"Did you get a good sleep, sleeping beauty?" She said as I just laughed with her jokes.

My mom continued watching her channel while I'm going to search something to eat.

"I knew it you were sleeping." Lucy scoffed at me.

"So what? It's weekend. Let me do anything I want." I pouted and took the apple that I saw in the fridge.

I close the fridge and going back to my room.

"Are you done with Mrs. Shin assignment?" She asked.

I frowned."Mrs. Shin asked us to send the home cooking assignment next week. We still have time. Why are you so in hurry?" I said and open the window in my room.

I stood there and feel the wind that gently blowing my skin.

"How about we do it together?" she asked.

"Yeah sure." I nodded.

"Okay then, see you on Monday." And after she said that, she end the call without letting me to say goodbye making me weirdly looking at my phone.

"Did she just call me for that?"

"Whatever." I said and throw my phone on my bed.

I looked outside as the sky getting darker and soon the rain is pouring hard.

"Oh shi...." I almost curse while closing the window because the rain is getting into my room.

Quickly, I walked downstairs and exited the house. "Don't play for too long!" my mom said knowing really well I will play with the rain outside.

Excitedly, I played with the rain as I'm getting wet by it. The neighbor here is so quiet that not many people around and it's making me happy that I can dance without caring anyone around.