2

"She's my neighbor?"

I looked at her house with confusion, I never saw her around before and she seems like around my age. I even saw Jake earlier with her, is that his girlfriend?

I shook my head and went downstairs to drink the hot chocolate that my mom made.

I took the glass and join my mom that was watching the television.

"Mom?" I said and sipped my drink a little.

She hummed while still looking the television.

"Do you perhaps know our neighbor in front of our house?" I asked curiously.

"The Han's family? Yeah, I know them. Why?" she said and still not leaving her eyes from the television.

"So, you know the girl that living in front of our house?" I asked again.

"Yes, why are you asking?" she said but I didn't answer and looked at the television.

"Why are you asking, Heeseung-ahh?" My mom asked again so I looked at her that was already looking at me.

"Nothing, I just found out the girl that playing with the rain outside is our neighbor and I even saw she's with Jake." I answered as I'm not getting curious anymore.

"You must saw Yeonni, she's going to the same collage that you're going too. About Jake, I don't really know about him with the Han's family"

"How do you even know them tho?" I asked while sipping my hot chocolate.

"I know them since you were 15" She laughed while shaking her head.

"What?! That long? How can I don't know them?" I asked in surprised.

"You're an introvert person Heeseung-ahh, you don't even know what happened outside in this house" My mom said as I laughed agreeing her point.

[Monday]

Yeonni's POV 

My alarm ringing as I'm reaching for my phone to turn it off. I woke up lazily and whined "I don't want to go collage" I cried and lay back down thinking that I still have time before my class.

My phone keeps giving me notification and I know really well it's from Lucy. I saw a lot message  and missed call from her so I groaned annoyingly.

When I saw the clock on my phone, it's making my eyes wide open.

"OMGGGGG I'M LATEEEEEEE !" I begin to panicked because I only have 15 minutes to get ready.

"MOMMM" I yelled for her and went to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower hoping that I can shower fast. When I took a shower, I could hear that my mother entered my room.

"What is it?" She asked outside the bathroom.

"Can you clean up my room? it's messy and I'm getting late." I shouted.

"No, clean your room by yourself" she said and walked away.

I wear my towel and whined while looking at my messy room.

"Fuck my life."

Skip time [in class]

Lucky for me, I get in class on time. My hair was a mess and my bag almost get ripped by me. I had to run to get the bus that almost left me behind and again I had to run to get in the class.

Lucy only laughing when she saw how panicked I am and how I looked like a crazy person beside her right now.

"AHAHAHAHAH I almost want to kill you because I thought you were sick but look at you." laughing endlessly.