19

"Hello?"

I answered the call from Heeseung while still feel sleepy since I just woke up by his call.

"Wake up princess." He said making my eyes widen.

Princess?

"Why are you calling me." I asked lazily since I still feel sleepy.

"Did you forget our date today?"

I sat up quickly as I just remembered our plan for today.

"I will get ready now." I said quickly and end the call without letting him to speak.

After I got out from shower, I keep looking at my clothes since I'm having hard time to choose it. I looked at my brown dress.

It's to simple but if I wear this I will be more feminine and the dress is so beautiful.

I looked at my jeans, shirt and cardigan. I want to wear this but I want to looked beautiful with Heeseung.

I was deep in thought when someone knocking my door.

"Come in, mom." I said and looked at the door.

I saw a glimpse of that person.

"Heeseung!" I run to the bathroom and lock the door.

"Uh... your mom said I can come in your room. Why are you running from me?" He asked.

"I'm not wearing anything, just a towel." I said and sighed in relief that he didn't saw me.

I heard he letting a small laughed. "Don't wear this dress, okay? I will go now." He said and walked out from my room.

I open the door slowly and walked out from the bathroom. I looked at the clothes that he said and smirk.

+ + +

I walked in the living room and I can saw Heeseung was talking with my dad.

"Hi mom." I greet her in the kitchen.

"You making your friend waiting for so long." She said while washing the dishes.

I laughed, "sorry." I walked to the living and greet my dad.

"Hi dad." I sat beside him.

"You didn't tell me that you're having a boyfriend." He said.

Before I can react, my mom already shouted at the kitchen.

"What!" She walked to the living room and looked at Heeseung.

"Really?" She asked as her eyes widen.

"Heeseung courting her, he said." My dad told my mom.

I looked at Heeseung as I was flustered. This was so sudden and I don't even know that this will happened to early.

"Well, you got my bless son. Take care of her." Dad said.

THAT EASY? I though as my eyes grew bigger.

My heart was beating to fast. My cheeks, I can feel the heat on my cheeks. 

"Me too." Mom said as she's smiling to Heeseung.