5

"Sorry." I said making he laughed again.

"You like rain, right? Wanna dance with me?" He said.

My heart....

It beats to fast....

"S-sure" I said.

He took my hand and smile widely at me. He pulled me and let me spin around. I giggled when I accidently step on his feet.

"Do you even know how to dance, huh?" He said teasingly making me rolled my eyes.

I step on the mud making him surprised when it gets to his face.

"I thought we're dancing not fighting." He said, I laughed how playful and comfortable he is playing around with me.

"Okay okay, let's dance." I said and put down my bag.

He did the same and get close to me as he bow like a prince. I giggled and bow like a princess. I hold his hand as he hold mine. He put his other hand on my waist hesitantly.

"Just hold it, it's fine." I said making him smile and hold my waist.

We dance as it's getting dark.

A few minutes later, the rain slowly stopped. I looked my bag and gasped.

"Heeseung, our bag!" I said and took our bags that were already wet by the rain.

I walked out from my bathroom and looked at the floor that full with my books, papers and my bag that I need to dry. With a sighed, I open the drawer and took out my dryer to dry my hair and after that I need to dry my things at the floor

"Aish, how can I let my bag wet by the rain." I said while drying the book one by one.

Thank goodness, I didn't bring my laptop today or I will be doomed.

Sighed, sighed and sighed.

After I'm done, I looked at the clock on my table that already 10 pm. I was drying my bag and my other things for hours now. I still not eating my dinner tho and I'm tired.

"I'll just eat tomorrow" I said to myself while walking to my bed and rest my tired body on it.

I closed my eyes and smile remembering the scene that I'm having with Heeseung. I squealed happily at how he hold my hand. I punched the pillow beside me as I'm feeling the excitement that flow in me.

"How can he be so comfortable with me?" I asked myself.

I can't sleep and that's the trouble I'm having right now. I can't help but to day dreaming about him.

+ + +

"Morning!" I greeted Lucy who was looking at her book. 

she weirdly looked at me and I know why. "Why--"

"I don't know why I'm having good mood right now, it just happened when I woke up this morning." I said after I cutting her words.

"Okay then, did you already done with Mrs. Shin assignment?" She asked as I just remembered.

I shook my head.

"Well, make sure to finish it or you will fail this year." Lucy said as she took out her laptop.

I shrugged and took out my laptop too. Lucy suddenly hold my book that I just took out. The book is looking different after getting wet yesterday, that's must be why she took it.

"You scared the hell out of me, why do you need to take it like a thieves?" I said angrily as I pushed her hand away.

"Did you play with the rain yesterday? You should save your bag first before playing with the rain." She said and put the book back on my thighs.

"I forgot about my bag when I was playing with Heeseung, that's why." I explained and now she's giving me her weird look again.

"You mean the senior? The one that we saw with Sunoo?" She said making me the one who is giving her weird look now.

So it's true when Sunoo said he's popular.

"Is he really popular that even you know him?" I asked.

"Are you living under the rock or what?" Her words feel Deja Vu, the same question that Sunoo asked me.

"Even the girls behind us talking about him." Lucy said making me surprised.

"Really?!" I screamed in whispered.

"I never know." I said as I'm getting clueless.

+ + +

Third POV

"That's it for today. We will be cooking for next week so make sure you all be at the lab and I don't want any of you late, Understand?" Mrs. Shin said.

"Yes!" the whole class said.

"Okay, enjoy your lunch." Mrs. Shin said.

One by one the student left for lunch. Suddenly Mrs. Shin called Lucy's name making both Lucy and Yeonni looked at her.

"Meet me at the office." Mrs. Shin said, Yeonnie looked at Lucy while glaring at her.

"Did you do something terrible without letting me join?" Asked Yeonni with her hand on her hips.

"No, I'm not." She said as she was clueless too.

Yeonni leaned on the wall while waiting for Lucy. She boringly looked around as she has nothing to do while waiting for Lucy.

"Oh..." Yeonni said after seeing someone that far across from her.

"Heeseung?" Yeonni tried to looked clearly if it was him.

She smiled knowing it was Heeseung but she still curious to the girl who is walking beside him.

"Let's go." said Lucy who already exited the staff room.

"What did she say?" Asked Yeonni while walking to the cafeteria.

"Yesterday, my dad getting a car crash accident and the one who hit my dad's car is Mrs. Shin." She explained.

"Oh..." Yeonni just nodded.

"I'm hungry, let's go." Yeonni walked faster as she pulled Lucy with her.

"Slow down or I will tripped." said Lucy while trying to slow down.

Yeonni sat down first with her lunch while Lucy still choosing her meal. Yeonni ate quietly while looking her phone.

Someone suddenly sat in front of her but she still didn't realize that. The person patted her head making Yeonni looked up.

"Sunoo." Yeonni happily greeted him.

But he's not alone as the person waving his hand at Yeonni. 

"Hi Yeonni." They both said but Yeonni was focusing Heeseung more than Jake.

Her face suddenly turned red. Yeonni looked at her food and slowly shallow her food. Jake who just said something next to her making she almost choked. 

"You making it obvious." Jake said as he cover Yeonni's face.

Yeonni sat straight comfortable when he did that. Heeseung was looking at them as he still guessing their relationship.

"Oh? You're all here." Said Lucy who just got to the table.

Jake and Yeonni move a little so Lucy can sit beside Yeonni. 

"Why is your face red?" Lucy bluntly said making Yeonni nervous.

Sunoo shook his head and trying to guess on Jake and Yeonni's behavior. As for heeseung, he thought Yeonni was blushing because of something that Jake whispered to her.

+ + +

Tbc.