10

"You thought they were a couple?" Asked Lucy while still laughing at him.

Heeseung nodded dumbfounded.

"That's why you always looking at them like that." Said Sunoo while shaking his head.

"So they were a cousin?" Asked Heeseung again.

They doesn't say anything when Yeonni and Jake sat between them.

"What are you guys talking about." Asked Jake with Yeonni beside him, eating her cake.

"He just found out that you two are cousins." Said Sunghoon.

Jake looked at Heeseung and nodded with a small laughed.

"Ahh..." Said Yeonni to Jake so she can feed him the cake.

Jake frowned at Yeonni and saw she was just giving him a spoonful of cake.

He ate the cake and looked at Heeseung.

Heeseung was watching them still not believing what they just said.

Jake smile knowing that he don't believe him. Jake looked at Yeonni, seem like she was just focus on her food and not listen to them.

"Yeonni." Jake called her name.

Yeonni looked at him with her cheeks that was already big by eating a lot of cake.

Jake hold her face and was about to kiss her. Yeonni was so scared by what he just did and sprayed out the food that was in her mouth to Jake's face.

"Aunt Shim! Jake was about to kiss me!!" Whined Yeonni and quickly sat beside Lucy.

The mother's who just sat beside them while talking is now laughing by the scene. Jake was so shocked to talk while the other was laughing at him.

"Honey, go wash your face." Mrs. Shim said while still laughing at her son.

"You're dead." Jake said while pointing at Yeonni and going to the kitchen to wash his face.

"That was so funny Yeonni." Said Lucy as she explained why Jake did that earlier.

Jake just done washing his face and now sitting beside Sughoon. "Sorry Jake." Yeonni apologized to her cousin who was sulking at her.

Jake glare and ignore her. He then looked at Heeseung. "Our coach asked you if you still don't want to join the team." Asked Jake.

"Heeseung is joining too?" asked Yeonni as she's getting curious.

"Do not interrupt when others are talking." He said.

"He still sulking." Yeonni scoffed at him and started talking with Lucy.

"I don't know." Heeseung answered Jake.

"The tournament is next month. Join us, it will be fun." Said Jake as he giving a patted on Heeseung's shoulder.

+ + +

[Skip time]

Lucy's POV

I was searching for Jake at the field. It was 3 pm and it's pretty hot outside. They really training hard at this hour.

I was looking for Jake but I still didn't spot him on the field.

"Lucy?" A voice said beside me.

I looked at the person and it was Heeseung.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

I was frowning while looking at his jersey. "You joining the football team?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I thought it will be fun. Where's Yeonni?" He asked making me smile.

"You like her don't you?" I said while teasing him.

"I'm just asking." He said while laughed at me.

"She didn't come to school today." I said as he nodded.

"What are you doing here by the way?" He asked me while looking at his team that was playing at the middle of the field.

"I was looking for Jake, did you see him?" I said.

"He--" 

"Lucy?" Said the person who just got there.

"Jake, there you are. I was looking for you." I said while sighed in relief.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Can you give this to Yeonni. It's a letter of authorization for next week's visit and she needs to deliver tomorrow or she won't be listed for it." I answered while taking out the paper from my file.

"But I can't help her, after this I need to hurry to see my dad for some event. Why don't you just go to her house?" He said.

I hissed in worried.

"I have something to do too." I said while my hand patted the paper.

"Now what?" I asked while trying to think something.

She will missed this and will not getting the score even it just a little and I don't want to go alone without her. Should I not going for the tour?

I was looking around when suddenly I looked at the figure standing in front of me and Jake. Jake was looking at me then at Heeseung.

He chuckle making me letting a small laughed.

"How can we forgot that they are neighbor." Said Jake while shaking his head.

"Can you help us Heeseung?" I asked him with hope he will agree.

"Huh? Why me?" He asked while pointing himself.

"Duh." I said.

"Obviously, because you living in front of her house." Jake said.

"Oh, I forgot. Yeah sure." He said making me cheer happily.

"Take care of this paper and don't lose it. I don't want to go on tour by myself and without my best friend." I said while leaving and waving at them.

+ + +

Tbc.