9

Yeonni was sitting on a bench in the field while waiting for Jake. While waiting for Jake to finish his training, she was so focus on which team will win. 

Jake was kicking the ball and getting a score making Yeonni cheer out loud.

"Wohoo! Jake!" Yelled Yeonni without even realized she was embarrassing herself.

Jake and the others were watching her because she's the only one on the bench. Jake saw how Yeonni was jumping while giving high five to the air for Jake. Jake do the same making his team smile how cute they are.

Yeonni realized that people was looking at them, she took out her phone and sat on her seat like nothing happened.

Jake laughed how she just did that and left to get his bag to go home with her.

After Jake bid his goodbye with his team, he approached Yeonni who was playing with her phone.

"Why are you here? I thought you don't want to be my cousin anymore." Jake said as he sat beside her.

"I thought you're suppose to buy me ice cream?" Yeonni said while sarcastically smile to him.

"Okay, let's go." Said Jake, walking first before Yeonni.

Yeonni smile and took his bag. "Let me hold this." She said.

Jake was frowning but let Yeonni hold it. "You did that just because I treat you ice cream?" Said Jake as they walking side by side.

"Don't you know what day is today?" Yeonni asked him.

"What?" He said, not knowing what today is.

"Wow, you really forgot huh." Yeonni shook her head.

"I don't think it's your birthday or is it?" He said and took out his phone to check if it's her birthday.

Jake can't even open his phone when Yeonni quickly took his phone. 

"Yah! My phone." Jake said while trying to take back his phone.

Yeonni raise her hand so he can't take it but Jake was tall than her. Yeonni gasped when he almost took his phone.

"Wow, that was close." Yeonni said and kept his phone in her pocket.

"Give me back my phone." Jake said in annoyed.

"I'll give you after we back home. Let's go the other is waiting." Said Yeonni and dragged him with her.

Yeonni and Jake get down from the bus while eating their ice cream. Yeonni was eating like a kid making Jake chuckled.

"Are you 5? Why are you so messy?" Jake said and stand in front of her to wipe her lips with his hand.

Jake then wipe his hand on his shirt while looking at Yeonni who was boringly stared back at him.

"I'm 21 and you don't need to wipe my lips." Yeonni said making Jake flicked on her forehead.

"Then act like your age." Jake said and walked away but he saw Heeseung was standing behind them.

"Oh, Heeseung. Why are you here?" Asked Jake.

"We were waiting for you both." Said Heeseung making Yeonni realized something.

"Sorry, are we late?" Yeonni said and stood in front of her house.

"No, just in time." Heeseung smile to them as he gestured Jake to walk first.

Jake then gestured Yeonni to open the door since it's her house.

"You go first." Yeonni said since it's suppose to be Jake that open the door.

"It's your house." Jake said while frowning.

"It's your house too since we related." Yeonni said and now it's Heeseung who was frowning.

"I'm a guest, you open it." Argued Jake.

"You always come here, you're not our guest anymore." Yeonni argued back since they need Jake to open the door.

Heeseung sighed as he was so confused by them.

"But--" Jake said but getting cut by Heeseung.

"Ohmygod, Jake just open it." Heeseung said in frustrated.

 "Fine." Jake gave up and open the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they screamed out.

Jake looked at the house that was full of decoration. His mouth was hang open making Sunoo close it.

"You guys were taking time to open the door. We even heard that you were arguing outside the house." Said Sunghoon who was standing beside Lucy with his happy birthday hat.

Jake and Yeonni laughed a little.

Mrs. Han was turning off the light as Mrs. Lee was standing beside Mrs. Shim that was holding the cake.

They sang happy birthday song together making Jake smile widely to them. Jake looked at Yeonni and side hugged her.

Heeseung was clapping his hand while smiling to Jake even he was kind of jealous with the scene.

Jake blow the candle as they cheer on him.

"So this is why you taking my phone, huh?" Asked Jake to Yeonni.

"Yup, here you go." Said Yeonni while giving him the phone.

Jake check on the calendar today, it was really his birthday.

"Let's eat the cake." Said Mrs. Shim.

Jake walked to his mother and hugged her. "Thanks mom." Jake said as he kissed her head since he was much taller than his mother.

"You kind of smelly." She said while pushing him a little.

"Go take a shower." She said as she cutting the cake.

Mrs. Han walked to the kitchen and handed Mrs. Shim the plate for the cake.

"Aunt Han, can I use shower here? My mom said I'm smelly." Jake said making Yeonni's mother laughed a little.

"Sure, just bring Yeonni with you." She said while helping with the cake.

Yeonni was talking with Lucy and Sunoo. She looked at Jake that was pointing at the upstairs. She nodded and followed him.

"I'll be in my room for a minute." She said to Lucy and Sunoo.

They nodded and continue talking. Heeseung saw Yeonni was walking upstairs with Jake making him sighed.

"What's wrong?" Asked Sunghoon making Lucy and Sunoo looked at him.

"Nothing." He said as Mrs. Lee gave them a plate of cake.

"Jake's football team will having a tournament next month. Aren't any of you participated?" Asked Lucy to them.

"No." Said Sunoo while stuffing the cake in his mouth.

"Heeseung did but he reject it." Said Sunghoon while pointing at Heeseung.

"Why not?" asked Lucy.

Heeseung just shrugged while eating and watching the tv.

"I bet Yeonni will attend the game to watch Jake tho." Said Sunoo while looking at Heeseung to see his reaction but Heeseung did nothing.

"Of course, she always supportive for his cousin." Said Lucy and this time Heeseung looked at them a his eyes wide open.

"Jake and Lucy are cousin?" Asked Heeseung making them looked at him.

"You don't know?" Asked Sunghoon.

"You just met her, how do you know they were a cousin?" Heeseung looked at him as he was so dumbfounded.

"He told me." Sunghoon said.

"I thought they were a couple." Said Heeseung in whispered.

Sunoo then laughed with Lucy. Sunghoon shook his head and patted his shoulder.

+ + +

Tbc.