8

Yeonni's POV

Jake was holding my hand while staring at me. I know clearly he was teasing me, I scoffed.

"If you being like this I'll ask mom to break our relationship." I sulked and slap hard on his hand that was holding mine.

"So childish." He laughed while holding his hand that was hurting. I looked at Sunoo and Heeseung, Sunoo was trying to hold his laughter while Heeseung was frowning.

I looked at Heeseung while crossing my arm. He know what I mean when he quickly stood up and let me sit on his seat.

"How to play this." I said while still mad. I took the headset and put it on my neck.

"Are you mad?" Heeseung asked me making me want to mad even more.

"Don't ask." I said then leaned my back on the chair.

Heeseung patted my head and walked to somewhere. I looked at his back annoyingly and looked back at the screen.

"Is he leaving me here?" I asked myself while trying to calm myself down.

Suddenly, a hand holding a cup of ramen is in front of my face. I looked at the person and it was Heeseung who was smiling at me.

"It's hot so be careful." He said and put it beside the computer.

I looked at him and smile, "for me?" I asked.

He nodded and hold my hand that was holding the mouse. I was flustered as I sat up straight.

"You sure you want me to teach you and not Jake?" He asked while clicking whatever on the computer.

"Yeah, of course. I already breaking up my related with him." I said while rolling my eyes.

"But I'm not." Jake said making me and Heeseung looked at him.

"But I am." I said still not giving up.

"I'll buy you ice cream tomorrow." He persuaded me.

And just like that my mood change drastically, "Cool." I said and looked at Heeseung as my smile become wide.

"How to play this?" I said happily.

+ + +

Heeseung's POV

"Did I just say I like her to Sunoo?" I said while walking back and forth in my room.

"I just met her and I already like her?" I said, not believing myself.

I groaned frustratedly and lay on my bed.

"Is she dating with Jake?" I asked myself while remembered the scene where they were fighting in the cyber today.

"Of course they are, they even about break up earlier." 

"Stop thinking about that Heeseung-ahh, you become crazy talking to yourself."

I shook my head and sat on the chair. I took out my book from my bag and doing my studies.

Third POV

Next day, Yeonni woke up late like she always do on the weekend. She walked to downstairs after taking a shower.

"Aunt Shim, Good morning." She greet Jake's mother that was helping her mother to bake.

"It's 4 pm Yeonni, a lady should wake up early to help her mom in the morning." Mrs. Shim said as Yeonni's mother laughed.

"It's fine, she always wake up early for her collage." 

Yeonni only smile and approached them. "What are you doing mom?" 

"We planning to make a cake for Jake." Said Mrs. Han.

Yeonni gasped and took out her phone from her pocket. She checked her calendar and gasped again. "I forgot." 

"It's fine, Jake doesn't remember this morning too." Mrs. Shim said.

Yeonni looked around the house as she's got confused. "Where's Jake?" She asked.

"He's got training." Mrs. Shim answered.

Yeonni mouthed 'oh' while looking at the dough. "Should we invite my friend to celebrate his birthday?" asked Yeonni.

"Yeah sure, can you also bring Heeseung's mother too?" Yeonni's mother said.

Yeonni looked at her mom and frowning, "you know Heeseung's mother?" Asked Yeonni.

Mrs. Shim laughed a little, "even aunt Shim know her, dear." Said Mrs. Han.

"Lucy know him, Jake know him, even Sunoo know him and now my family?" Yeonni said to herself but they still can heard her making Mrs. Han and Mrs. Shim laughed.

"I will go invite them." Yeonni said as she exited the house.

"Unnie, where are you going?" Yeonni approached Mina's car that was about to drove away.

Mina open her window slowly and smiled to Yeonni. "I'm going to meet my client." She said.

"Will you be here for Jake's birthday?" Asked Yeonni.

Mina pouted and shook her head. "No but have fun okay." She said.

Yeonni nodded and waving at her sister as Mina drove away.

Ding! Dong! 

"I'll get it." Said Heeseung to her mother that was washing the dishes.

Yeonni was looking somewhere else but when someone open the door, she looked at the person.

"Heeseung, hi" Said Yeonni but Heeseung stood there while staring at her.

"You look beautiful." Heeseung blurted out making Yeonni flustered.

Heeseung eyeing her pastel pink dress that was above her knee.

"T-thanks." Yeonni shyly said while bowed a little.

"Why are you here?" Asked Heeseung with a smile on his face.

"It's Jake's birthday today so I'm inviting you to celebrate with my family." Said Yeonni.

"When?"

"At 7 pm and my mom asked me to ask your mom to come too." She said while looking at her feet.

Heeseung was about to say 'okay' but Yeonni was looking down, he frowned.

"Why are looking down?" Heeseung said and letting a small laughed.

"N-nothing, I will go now." Said Yeonni, she quickly walked away without letting Heeseung to say anything.

Heeseung stared at her figure that was walking to her house. He quickly shook his head when he thought she was cute.

"She have a boyfriend dude." He said to himself and closed the door.

"Who's that?" Asked his mother who just finished washing the dishes, now standing at the living room, drying her hand.

"Yeonni, her mother inviting you to their house for Jake's birthday."

"Sound fun, when?" Asked his mother again.

"7." Heeseung simply said and run to his room to chose his wearing for tonight.

+ + +

Tbc.