6

Lucy and Yeonni exited their class with a sighed. "I'm tired." Said Lucy.

"Me too."

"Yeonni!" They looked at the person who was shouting for Yeonni's name.

"Heeseung?" Said Yeonni while looked at him and his friend.

"Let's go home together." He said making her flustered.

Lucy who was staring at his friend now looking at Yeonni strangely.

"Huh?" Said Yeonni, not believing what she just heard.

"Let's go home together." Heeseung repeat his word making Lucy chuckled.

"Why?" Asked Yeonni while trying to process why did he want to go home with her.

"Aren't you just living in front of my house?" Heeseung laughed at how Yeonni just asked him that.

"Oh, yeah I forgot." Yeonni said while laughing to cover that she was embarrassing to asked him that.

"Can I have your number, so I can call you when we going home together." He said while showing his phone and again Yeonni was flustered by his request.

"Smooth" Lucy whispered at Yeonni making Yeonni shushed her.

"I--" Yeonni was about to say something but Lucy was quick enough to cut her by taking Heeseung's phone.

"Sure, I'll help her." Lucy said and put Yeonni's number on his phone making Yeonni glared at her.

+ + +

Heeseung's POV

I was looking around while walking to go home with Yeonni. She was so quiet since we get in the bus.

"Are you okay? You were so quiet." I said while looking at her.

I can see her face was red. Is she sick?

"Huh?" She said making me titled my head a little.

"What's wrong? What are you thinking?" I asked again as I'm worried about her.

"Nothing." She smile at me.

Is she stress with her study or she's having a fight with her boyfriend?

My curious self never keep quiet when I suddenly asked her a question that I didn't mean to asked.

"Are you having a fight with your boyfriend?" I asked and regret after asking that.

"Huh?" She said and laughed at my question

"Nevermind, sorry." I rubbed my nape as I got embarrassing.

"We're here, let's meet again tomorrow." I said when we already in front of her house.

We bid our goodbye and I walked to my house.

I closed the door and leaned on it. "Aish, why did I asked that" I facepalm myself and groaned frustratedly.

Yeonni's POV 

"Done!" I shouted in happiness that I already done cooking for my assignment.

I took a picture of it and clean everything. I set the food on the table for our dinner and call my family to eat.

"Wow, that look delicious." Said my sister as she sat beside me.

"Thanks for the food dear." My mom said and sat in front of my sister.

"Is dad will be going home late today?" I asked my mom while giving them a plate of rice.

"Yes, anyway I will wash the dishes and your sister will clean the table and you go to your room since you already cook us dinner." My mom said as Mina nodded agreeing.

"Sound good for me." I smile as we all ate our food.

I'm in my room while finishing the assignment on my laptop. I upload the picture that I took earlier to my laptop and trying to finish it before midnight.

My phone suddenly rang. I took a look and it was Lucy who was calling me. I answered it and turn on speaker since I was typing on my laptop.

"How is it feel going home with a popular and good looking guy?" She asked but I was so focus on my laptop.

"Yah, you were typing so loud that I even can hear that you were typing." She said but I still focus on my laptop.

"YAH!!" She screamed making me startled.

"Yeah, sorry what is it?" I said as I laughed a little realizing that I was ignoring her.

"You and Heeseung seems close." She said and I know she will tease me a lot after this.

"I don't know, maybe." I said not knowing if I was close enough with him.

"I know you're having a crush on him." I stop typing when she said that.

"How do you know?" I asked as I am now focusing on our topic.

"Jake." She simply said making me whined.

"Starting today, he's not my cousin anymore." I said as I am sulking that he told her without my permission.

Lucy laughed at me. "Why you didn't tell me tho?" She asked.

"I want to but I don't even know if I like him or not." I said.

"Are you happy to be with him?"

I hummed as yes.

"Did you blushing over something that he said or maybe flirting?" She asked again

"He never flirt at me and yes I do blush sometimes even today." I replied.

"Then you like him." She said making me confused by her simple question.

"I even blushed when people praise me so that didn't count." I said as I'm trying to guess my own feelings too.

"If you just having a crush on him then it's nothing." She said but I still not satisfying by what she just said.

"I do have a crush on him but--"

"See! you said that you don't like him." She cut my words making me annoying.

"Okay, I do like him but sometimes I want him more then just a crush." I said while trying not to annoyed her back.

"So you love him?" She said and this time I got really confused.

"I don't know, okay. Maybe I just want him to be my friend nothing more."

"What about you? Why are you staring at Heeseung's friend like you want to eat him." I teased her as I got curious.

"I did not!" She said making me laughed.

"Even I was talking with Heeseung, I still can see that you were staring at him." I said as I kept teasing her.

"Well, blame on his handsome face not me." She said making me laughed so hard.

"So you do have a small crush on him, huh?" I asked in my teasing voice.

"You can have Heeseung but I can't have his friend?" She said as we both laughed so hard after our confession.

+ + +

Tbc.