3

Third POV

"Hmm." Yeonni hummed while looking at her list on her phone.

She's keep humming while Sunoo pushing the trolley beside her. Sunoo suddenly stopped making Yeonni stopped too. He looked at the drink and then looked at Yeonni.

"Can I buy this?" asked Sunoo.

Yeonni slowly took her gaze off her phone and looked at Sunoo.

"What did you say?" Yeonni raised her eyebrows a little.

"Can you buy me this?" Sunoo said again and smiled to her.

"Yeah sure, take that as a thank you." Yeonni said and then looked back at her phone.

Sunoo squeaked happily but became serious when Yeonni was busy with her phone.

"What else you didn't buy? See this grocery here..." Sunoo said while pointing at the grocery that Yeonni brought in the trolley.

"This is a lot. Auntie will surely kill you if you wasting her money." Sunoo said while still holding the drink that he took earlier.

"She will not, she even asked me to buy some grocery for her." Yeonni said as she sticks her tongue to him.

"Just done with it already, I'm tired." Sunoo pouted.

"Okay okay." Yeonni giggled as they continued their grocery shopping.

After Yeonni and Sunoo done paying the groceries, they wait outside the mart for Yeonni's mom to pick them up.

"Can I ask you something?" Asked Yeonni.

"Yup." Sunoo said while drinking the drink that Yeonni buy for him and scrolling through his phone.

"The guy that I saw with yo--"

"You want his number?" Sunoo cut Yeonni's words making she hissed at him.

"Let me finish idiot, I just want to know his name." Yeonni said as she rolled her eyes at him.

Sunoo chuckle and put his phone in his pocket. "Why are you curious, huh?" He asked teasingly making Yeonni looked at him annoyingly.

"Just tell me. No need to be so annoying." Yeonni rolled her eyes again.

Sunoo laughed before answered Yeonni's question.

"Lee Heeseung."

"He's our senior and quite popular but I know you live under the rock so you don't know him based on your question." He said and shrugged his shoulder.

"I take that as an insult, thank you" Yeonni said while glaring at him.

"Did you know he's your neighbor?" Asked Sunoo.

"He is?" Yeonni asked in surprised.

"See, obviously you live under the rock. Just take that as an insult if you want." Sunoo said as he chuckled at her while Yeonni was about to fight with him.

After for a few minutes, Yeonni's mom arrived and send Sunoo home after helping Yeonni.

When Yeonni arrived at her house, she helped her mom to arranged the groceries at the kitchen. Yeonni looked at the clock on her phone and sighed because it's already 6 pm.

"I'll just do the assignment tomorrow." Yeonni said lazily.

Yeonni's mom stand behind her while waiting for her to done putting the can in the cabinet.

"Can you help with the cooking? I need to pick up your sister at the airport." Her mom said making Yeonni looked at her with confusion.

"Huh? Why I didn't know that she's going back from Canada?" Asked Yeonni because her sister, Mina was staying at Canada for her work as a fashion designer.