The End

It's been a month since I'm dating Heeseung. We doing well except we fighting a lot these day, but we eventually apologize to each other.

"You're going to graduate next month." I said to Heeseung.

We were holding hand while walking at the corridor to go to my class.

He hummed.

I looked at him and looked back to the front. "Aren't you excited?" I asked him since the way he hummed seems like he's not in the good mood.

"When I'm graduating, I will be busy with work while you busy with study." He said as I get what he meant.

"We're going to be fine." I let out a small laughed.

"I hope so." He said and I can see he's pouting.

We approached Lucy and Sunoo who was looking at the main board. "Why you both are still here? let's go to our class." I said and patted Lucy so we can go to our class.

Lucy pointed at the main noticeboard as we looked at it.

"We didn't win the lucky draw." Lucy pouting.

"They say here, the winner will get vacation FOR FREE." Lucy whined and hugged me as I was laughing with Heeseung

I let go of Heeseung's hand as I stumbled when Lucy just put all her weight on me. Heeseung saw how I stumbled as I can heard he was chuckling.

"Seems like you're not lucky." Sunoo teased her.

Lucy quickly let go of me as I was surprised when she pushed me a little. Her warm on my body was already gone as Heeseung exchanged the warm on my shoulder.

"You don't have your name here too." Lucy looked at Sunoo and ready to fight with him if he going to keep teasing her.

"But at least Yeonni lucky to have her boyfriend first than you." He said as I raised my eyebrows.

"Don't bring me into you fight dude." I said but both Lucy and Sunoo was ignoring me.

"Eh!? So you bringing Yeonni now? You don't even have a girlfriend too." Lucy argued back.

"I got a lot of love letter from my fans, did you even get one?"

Uff, that hurt. I thought as my smile grew bigger.

"Bitch you come here." Lucy said as Sunoo quickly run away from her.

I laughed with Heeseung while we watching them running away.

"I will go by myself, you can go now." I said and let go of his hand.

"Okay then." He gave me a hugged and walked to his class.

I looked at the list name who got the lucky draw. None one of the list have my name or my friend's name. I shrugged and going to my class.

Day went so quickly as I already done with my class. "Where's your boyfriend?" Asked Lucy while we already outside the class.

"Maybe he's late for a bit, I'll just go to his class."

Lucy nodded. "I will go first then, bye." She waved and walked away.

I stood outside Heeseung class since he still inside the class.

When he come out from his class, I saw he almost run but stopped when he saw me. He looked at me with his happy smile.

"It's rare for you to wait me here, sorry for being late by the way."

I shook my head and hold his hand.

"It's fine." I said and smile brightly to him.

"You're so sweet today, did something happened?" He asked while looking at me.

I laughed. "Nothing, let's go."

+ + +

We walked slowly while eating the ice cream that he buy for me and himself.

"I'm craving for your cook." He said since I always cook him something and gave his family food sometimes.

"I'll cook you something when we're home." I said while eating my ice cream.

Heeseung hold my shoulder as we stop walking. He doesn't say anything as he wipe my lips with his thumb and continued walking.

I frowned while looking at him that already walking first. "What was that?" I asked myself and followed him behind.

"Look, it's raining." Heeseung said as he looked up to the sky.

I feel that rain with my palm and smile. It's not a heavy rain so we just walked without worrying but suddenly the rain pouring hard making Heeseung hold my hand.

"Run."

We laughed together and run away from getting wet by the rain.

+ + +

The end.