13

For the past few weeks, I've been walking with Heeseung to go home together. We both getting comfortable now and I kinda like it.

"I thought your tournament would be held at the beginning of the month." I said while we waiting for the bus.

"Nope, it will be held at the end of the month which is tomorrow." He shrugged.

"You will watch the game, right?" He asked me making me thinking if I will come or not since it's school day tomorrow.

"I don't know, I think I have a class to attend." 

"I thought you will be there to support me." He said.

I looked at him that was pouting a little. I laughed and shook my head.

"The bus is here, let's go." I said as I held his hand to pull him into the bus.

I sat near the window as he sat beside me. I was looking outside when suddenly I can feel something on my hand.

I looked at my hand and I'm still holding his hand. SHOOT!

"Sorry." I quickly let go of his hand.

"You looked so panic." Heeseung laughed at me.

"I don't know I was still holding your hand." I said as I laughed a little to avoid us getting awkward.

"It's fine, you can hold it anytime you want." He said.

I didn't say anything and looked to the other side. I swear my face is already red by what he just said.

"Oh..." I smiled at the rain that had fallen outside.

"Heeseung-ah, it's raining." I patted his hand asking him to looked outside.

I looked at him and his face shown that he was worried. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He smiled at me while shaking his head.

I can't playing with the rain right now. I brought my laptop and it's going to be broken if it's soaking wet by the rain.

"Let's run." He said after we got off from the bus.

I nodded as we both run together.

As soon I got home, I greet my mom and my dad that was watching the TV. I walked upstairs and put down my bag. 

It's still raining outside and I want to go have fun but I'm afraid that I will get sick again. I sighed while standing at the window.

"Whatever." I said and run to downstairs to go outside.

"Yeonni, you're going to get sick!" My mom spoke making me stop at the door.

"I'll just play for a bit." I said in a pouted.

"Stop acting like a child." She hissed at me making me whined.

"Just for a bit." I said hoping that she will let me.

"Just let her go." My dad said.

Before my mom can say anything, I opened the door. "Thanks dad." I said and run outside.

I spun around as I was already wet by the rain. My eyes suddenly looked up at Heeseung's room. He was standing there while looking at me. 

I smiled and called him to join me but he shook his head making me sad. I shows 'okay' with my hand and played alone.

When I looked back at the window, he was already gone.

"Yah!" 

I looked at the person and laughed.

"I thought you don't want to play with me." I teased him.

"But you inviting me ." He laughed together with me.

"Do you wanna dance." he asked as he offer his hand for me to hold it.

Deja Vu I feel, I smiled and took his hand.

"Sure." I said as he pulled me closer.

I giggled how we dance randomly. We so into our dance when suddenly he pulled me close, to close that my nose almost touch him. I froze on my spot.

He was so tall that I need to tip toe when he hold me and because of that I almost fall as he catch me.

"Yeonni." His sweet voice called my name making me blush.

"Y-yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" The rain suddenly stop as we both still in each others arm.

I was looking deep into his eyes as he looked into mine. He's getting close and closer.

"Yeonni?" He said.

I hummed.

"Yeonni!" 

I suddenly snap into reality when he shook my body. "Huh?" 

"I said we should go home now." He said as he let go of me.

"Oh... okay." I said and run to go to my house. I didn't let him say anything as I already got into my house.

I WAS ILLUSIONON ALL THE TIME?

I squealed in embarrassing. "Why~" I whined.

"Yeonni." My dad said making me realized they still at the living room.

"Mom, dad." I said in surprised and laughed awkwardly.

I walked slowly to upstairs while looking at them with my awkward laughed. They shook their head and continued watching the TV. 

Quickly I got into the bathroom since I was soaking wet. I looked at the mirror and smile but then I whined as I got embarrassing for remembered the scene.

"Brain, how could you so this to me?"

+ + +

Tbc.