11

Yeonni's POV

Mina already back to Canada for her work this dawn and now I'm laying on my bed feeling sick. I was so weak to move and my mom was out to buy me medicine.

"I'm thirsty." I said as I feel my throat is getting sore.

I walked slowly to downstairs and drop myself at the the couch.

"Wow, I'm so tired." I said while trying to breathing properly.

I closed my eyes and trying to collect my energy to go to the kitchen. 

Ding! Dong!

Why the heck people coming at this time.

I sighed.

"The door is not locking." I said, now I can feel that I can't even open my eyes due the tiredness.

The person open the door but it's lock. I groaned annoyingly and walked to open the door.

"Heeseung?" I said and sat at the floor due to my weak body.

"Yeonni, are you okay?" He said and hold my body.

"Your body is so hot." He said while feeling my forehead.

I can't take it. My body was so weak that I can't even open my eyes. My head was so hurting that I feel like I can be dead right now.

"You look so pale Yeonni." He said but I just hummed and leaned my head to his shoulder since it's to heavy.

"Yeonni?" He said while patting my shoulder.

"Yeonni?" He then shake my body.

He keeps calling my name making my head hurt even more.

"I'm not dead, I'm just tired." I said as I can heard him sighed.

He pick me up in bride style and put me on the couch. "Where is your mom?" He asked.

"Out." I simply said and without I realized I was already sleep because of the tiredness.

As soon as I awake, I can feel something on my forehead. I touch it and it was a wet towel. I took it and place it on the table.

I still can feel that my body was burning but at the same time I can hear someone was talking at the kitchen.

"Mom!" I called her hoping that she's already back from outside.

"Just wait there, don't move." She said so I listen to her and sat up straight while looking around the living room.

"Is that my bag?" I said, looking at the bag beside the couch on the floor that I was sleeping at.

"Are you okay?" 

I looked at the person with surprised.

"Heeseung?"

At the same time, I remembered what happened when he got here. I was blushing but of course he will just think my cheeks was red because of the fever.

"Eat this, your mom made it." He said as he put the bowl at the table in front of me with a medicine.

"I should go home now." He said.

Before I can even say anything, my mom beat me to it.

"Can you stay for a while Heeseung, since her sister already back to Canada can you stay to company her." She said as my mouth hang open when she said that.

I was about to say that tho.

"I think Yeonni want to be alone." He said as they both looked at me.

"I didn't say anything." I said in a hoarse voice since my throat is hurt.

"Just stay for a while, I need to fresh up." My mom said as she smile at us.

We watched my mom going upstairs. Heeseung sat beside me and gesture me to eat the porridge.

I took the bowl but I don't know it's still hot when I suddenly flinched.

I looked my hand and pouted. I looked at Heeseung if he was looking at me and he is. He shook his head and going to the kitchen.

I sat at the floor and eat the porridge carefully. Heeseung came with a water making me smile.

"Is that for me?" I asked and was ready to take the water from his hand.

"No." He said as he not giving me the glass.

I glared at him and continue to eat my porridge. He suddenly put the glass beside me making me looked at the glass and not him.

"It's for you." He said as I can hear that he scoffed at me.

The room was so quiet making it's awkward for me. Since the tv was not even on, I was just eating my food without saying anything.

After I'm done, I was about to put the dishes to the sink when Heeseung suddenly took the bowl and the glass from my hand.

He walked to the kitchen and put there. As he going back to the living room, I stared at him as I was thinking why is he here from the first place. 

"Why are you even here?" I asked him and sat on the couch.

"Oh, damn Lucy will kill me if I forget about this." He chuckled.

I looked at him as he was searching something in his bag.

"Here." He said and handed me a paper.

I took a looked at it and hummed knowing what the paper was.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he feel my forehead.

"I'm fine, don't worry." I pushed his hand away and leaned my back on the couch.

"If you still sick tomorrow just don't go to school." He said while looking at me with worried.

I smiled and looked back at him.

"Are you worrying about me right now." I teasing him.

But he just smile and nodded at me.

Doesn't he realized that I was teasing him? I frowned.

"Okay." I said and nodded.

"But I still need to give this tomorrow." I said while showing him the paper.

"Fill it up now, I'll send it to Lucy tomorrow." My eyes was widen by what he just said.

"Why are you being so kind?" I asked as I asked him for a pen.

"Then should I be a bad guy?" He said making me laughed.

Thankfully because of the fever that making my face red, I can flustered and blushing without he realized it.

+ + +

Tbc.