12

Third POV

It's the day where Yeonni and Lucy will have a visit to other college. Lucy was so excited while Yeonni was so sleepy.

"Why are they doing this early in the morning?" Asked Yeonni while crossing her arm.

"Aren't you excited?" Lucy looked at Yeonni who was not an early person.

"Should we buy some coffee for you?" Asked Lucy as she chuckled looking at Yeonni.

"Fine." Said Yeonni as she looking for her wallet.

"Huh?" Yeonni check her pocket as she didn't find her wallet.

"Lucy wait." She said as they both stop walking to the cafeteria.

"What's wrong?" Asked Lucy as she gets worried.

"I think I forget to bring my wallet." said Yeonni while looking through her bag.

"Yeonni, there you are. I thought you already gone." Said Heeseung who was panting for air.

"Why are you running?" Asked Lucy while frowning looking at him.

"Idiot." Heeseung said as he gently hit her head with her wallet.

"Your mom asked me to give you this. How can you forget about you wallet?" He shook his head and gave her wallet.

"Thanks." Yeonni sighed in relief.

"We about to go to the cafeteria, do you want to join us?" Asked Lucy as she smile to him.

"No thanks, I need to go to my class and study." He said as he leave them.

"Your boyfriend is so sweet and smart too." Lucy said while teasing Yeonni.

"My boyfriend?" Yeonni asked her as she not understand what she was saying.

"Heeseung." Lucy simply said and continued to walk to the cafeteria.

Yeonni hissed in annoyed and followed her.

+ + +

After Yeonni and Lucy back from the trip, they walked to see Jake that was at the field. Lucy keeps talking about a cute boy she saw at the other school making Yeonni sick of hearing it.

"Lucy!" Yeonni shushed her making Lucy laughed at how pissed she is.

They both sat on the bench and watching the football player played. Yeonni patted Lucy as she saw Heeseung was at the field playing with the other football player.

"Why I don't know he was one of the team?" She asked Lucy.

"You don't know that you boyfriend is one of the player?" 

Yeonni hit Lucy on the shoulder and glared at her. "He's not my boyfriend, stop it." She said in annoyed.

"That hurt you know." Said Lucy while rubbed the spot that Yeonni hit earlier.

"Yeonni!" Jake shouted at her making them both looked at him.

"Oppa!" Yeonni smile and waved at him.

"I don't want to go there it's hot." Yelled Yeonni.

Jake looked at Heeseung and called him to followed him.

"Why are you still here?" Asked Jake as he flicked Yeonni's forehead.

"What is that for?" Yeonni glared at him and looked at Heeseung.

"How can I don't know that you--"

"Why are you here?" Jake cut Yeonni words making Yeonni smile at him.

"I come here to see you and so we can go home together since you have a car." Answered Yeonni.

"But I didn't bring my car." Jake chuckled at Yeonni.

"I thought you did, I'll just go home now." Said Yeonni as she pouted.

"Just wait here, we can go home together." Heeseung said.

They all looked at him as he just said something wrong.

"Cool." Lucy answered him making Yeonni looked at her.

"How long you will be training, oppa?" Yeonni looked at Jake.

"Maybe in few hours." Jake said while looking at the field.

"You call him oppa but call me by my name?" Heeseung said.

Yeonni was frowning while Jake and Lucy was about to laughed.

"Jake is my older cousin after my sister." Yeonni said.

"I'm older than you too, I'm literally your senior." 

"Should I call you sunbae then?" 

Jake and Lucy burst into laughter making Heeseung and Yeonni looked at them.

"Let's sit Yeonni." Lucy said while still laughing.

"Let's continue our practice." Jake laughed while pulling Heeseung with him.

+ + +

Yeonni's Pov

I walked beside Heeseung without saying anything since I don't have anything to talk about. He said something but I was so focus on the road while counting my step.

Heeseung suddenly hold my shoulder and pulled me to the other side. I looked at him as we stop walking.

He pointed to a lamppost that I almost hit. "Do you even listen what I said earlier?"

"Yah, be careful?" I said while guessing what he said earlier.

He chuckled. "See, you don't even listen to what I said earlier." He said as he continued walking.

"Then what did you said?" I asked him while walking beside him.

"I said, let's go home together after this since our house are close." He answered.

I smile and nodded. "Sure." 

"Oh, I thought you will say no." He said.

"Of course I'm okay going home with you since we're friend." I said as I scoffed when he thought I will say no.

"Yeah, friend." He laughed a little.

I waved him goodbye and got in my house. As I close the door, I sighed in relief.

"Friend? Heck you've been crushing over him almost for a month now." I said in disbelief.

+ + + 

Tbc.