15

After Jake and Heeseung left to get changed, Lucy and Sunoo put their arm on my shoulder making my neck hurt.

"What's wrong with you guys." I groaned in pain.

"Are you guys dating?" Asked Sunoo.

I looked at him weirdly as I push his body away from me. "Noooo."

"Then why are you both acting like one." Lucy said.

Now, I looked at Lucy and push her body away from me.

"What is wrong with you both?"

I looked at Sunghoon when he suddenly laughing at us. He was there while watching me getting annoying by this two.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him.

"You guys looked cute together." He said making Sunoo burst into laughter.

"It's only me who look cute not them." He said making me and Lucy laughed sarcastically.

"Shut up." Both Lucy and I said.

"Sunghoon!!" Someone's yelled making us looked to that person.

It turned out Jake who was with Heeseung from far away as they already changed.

+ + +

Me and Heeseung sat on the bench while waiting for the bus. I was reading a book while Heeseung was leaning his back and closing his eyes.

The bus has already arrived. I shook his shoulder to wake him up. He slowly open his eyes as we both get in the bus.

The bus was already full as it has one seat left.

I sat on that seat with Heeseung stood beside me.

Heeseung was keep losing his balance making me looked at him as he was closing his eyes.

He was so tired, I can feel that. The bus stop to the next station as some people leaving the bus.

The seat in front of me was empty. I hold his hand to asked him to sit there.

When he already sat there with his head leaned on the window trying to sleep again, I realized how hot his hand was when I hold it.

I tried to touch his neck carefully without he know it and his body was so hot. I looked at him with worried written on my face.

He was sick for the whole time and he still managed to played with his team.

When the bus has arrived at our destination, I woke him up as we got off from the bus.

"Is your mom at your house this time?" Asked me without looking at him.

"No, she's out with my dad." He said.

"Can I come to your house then?" I said without even embarrassing by what I just asked.

"W-why?" He said.

"Can I come?" I said not even knowing what to answer his question.

"Yeah, s-sure."

+ + +

Third POV

Heeseung doesn't feel comfortable at all because of his fever. When Yeonni said she will come, he's afraid that he can't hide his sickness.

Heeseung let Yeonni cook at the kitchen as she brought some ingredients from her house.

Heeseung doesn't know what to do so he lay on the couch while waiting for her.

After for a few minutes, Yeonni was cooking some porridge and place it at the coffee table in the living room.

She saw Heeseung was sleeping at the couch as she's trying not to be so loud.

She took a water in a bowl and trying to find clean towel which is she found in the toilet.

She sat on the floor beside him and wet the towel. She then put it on his forehead.

Yeonni was startled when Heeseung let out a small laughed.

"So that's why you want to come." He said.

He hold her hand that was on his forehead and looked at her.

"I thought your were sleeping." Yeonni said as she trying let go of her hand from Heeseung's grip.

Heeseung hold her hand tight making Yeonni frowned.

"Heeseung, let go of my hand. I'm holding a bowl of water right now, I might getting wet by it if anything go wrong." Said Yeonni.

At the end, Heeseung let go of her hand without even saying anything.

"You should tell me or our friend that you were sick. Why are you lying when I asked you if you were sick." Yeonni shook her head while giving him the porridge for him to eat.

"Because I don't want you to get worried." Said Heeseung as he took the porridge.

"Of course I will get worried. You're my friend, if you're sick just tell me." She said and sat beside him.

"Are we just friend for you?" His suddenly serious voice making Yeonni shivered.

"Huh?" Yeonni said in confused.

"Are we just friend for you?" He repeated.

"What are you saying?" Asked Yeonni.

"Are you being serious right now?" Heeseung asked in disappointed.

"So it was only me for this whole time?"

He thought Yeonni was having the same feelings for him but her response was opposite. He shook his head and put down the bowl on the table.

"I thought...." He paused.

Yeonni sat there doing nothing while trying to figure out what's going on with him.

"We can be more than just a friend." He continued as he looked down on his hand.

"I thought my feelings for your was obvious."

"Heeseung, what are you trying to say?" Asked Yeonni while trying to think by what he means.

"Can't you see that I like you?"

+ + +

Tbc.