14

I was copying the note that the teacher gave us. The class was almost empty since some of the student were watching the football game between our school and the other school.

Lucy was at the field since Sunghoon and Sunoo was there too. The teacher let them go making all the student cheer when they can go freely.

I wanted to join them but it's going to be crowdy and I hate it. 

Ting!

The notification from my phone was to loud as that was from Lucy, "sorry." I bowed when the whole class looked at me.

I secretly looked at my phone and looked at the text that Lucy sent me.

Headache

"Yah, are sure you're not going to be here?"

"Yeah, you know I hate crowdy place."

"Jake was looking for you tho."

"I don't want to go."

"Whatever, just come. You're going to miss the fun."

I closed my phone as the class already dismissed. "Okay class, that's it for today." Mrs. Shin said as she walked out from the class.

My phone started to ring again and this time it's Heeseung who called me.

"Hello?" I said as I slowly arranged my stuff into my bag.

"Yeonni?" he said in hourse voice.

"Why are you calling me when you are having a tournament right now?"

"I thought you're going to come and cheer for me? Where are you?" He asked, his voice is kinda weird tho.

"Heeseung, your voice. Are you sick?" I asked him in worried.

"No, Just come I need you here." He said, I'm lying if I said I'm not blushing by what he just said.

"Heeseung are you done? You need to continue playing, our team is going to lose without you." Said someone who I guess his teammate .

Heeseung was panting so hard making me wonder if he's sick or he just tired.

"Heeseu--"

"I need to go now. Make sure you come." After that he end the call without letting me to speak.

Aish, this dude.

I exited the class and walked to the field. From far away, I can see people was cheering for both of the team.

I called Lucy but she didn't pick up same goes to Sunoo. I guess I will sit at wherever I want. I found a place where to sit and that's the fifth row of benches.

I sat there as I found Lucy and the other was far across the field. I can see they were yelling and cheering so hard while Sunghoon just standing there smiling and clapping his hand.

I shook my head and trying to call them again while searching for Heeseung on the field.

"Hello?!" Lucy yelled making my ear hurt.

"I'm here but across from your place." I said while trying to speak a bit louder.

"Oh, Hiii!" I can see she was waving at me with Sunoo and Sunghoon.

I smiled and end the call. I was looking for Heeseung but I found Jake first. His face was so serious since his team is 2 score behind.

The whistle can be heard as they stop the game for 5 minutes so the player can rest for a bit.