4

Third POV

"Hi, we meet again." Heeseung said as he giving her a small waved.

"Y-yeah." Yeonni smile awkwardly as she waved back.

"Oh, we come here to give you this." Jake said while pointing the container that she was holding.

Yeonni was again staring at him as she already having a small crush for him. Jake and Heeseung was confused that Yeonni was stood there doing nothing instead of giving the food to Heeseung.

"Uh..." Jake said while looking at Yeonni. He then nudged her to come back to her sense.

"Yeonni, hi." Mrs. Lee greeted her.

Yeonni come back to her sense when she heard Mrs. Lee called her name.

"Aunt Lee." Yeonni smile brightly at her as Heeseung's mother hugged Yeonni.

"Again?" Mrs. Lee laughed while looking at the container that Yeonni was holding.

Yeonni nodded with a pouted. "You don't like it anymore? should I stop giving you my homemade cook?" Yeonni said while sulking at Mrs. Lee.

"I didn't say anything. I love your food dear, don't worry." Mrs. Lee said while giving a patted on Yeonni's shoulder.

Jake and Heeseung was stunned by how close Yeonni and Heeseung's mother is. Heeseung looked at her mom and giving her a weird look.

Mrs. Lee smile and said, "Yeonni is good at cooking. You should find a wife like her so you will not starving dead." Mrs. Lee praised Yeonni as she was giving double meaning to her son.

Yeonni laughed awkwardly while Jake mentally laugh by how he just remembered the same word that he was talking about.

"Told ya." Jake whispered at Yeonni but she nudged him to shut up.

"Aunt Lee, I'm afraid me and Jake need go now." Yeonni said while giving the food to Mrs. Lee.

Jake and Yeonni bid their goodbye and going back to Yeonni's house.

"Are they dating?" Mrs. Lee asked as she looked at them going inside Yeonni's house.

"Maybe?" Heeseung shrugged.

When they already inside their house, Yeonni and Jake going straight to Yeonni's room.

"Aren't you going home?" asked Yeonni while choosing her pajamas.

"My parents still here, I will go home if they will go too." He said and lay on her bed.

"Okay then." Yeonni said and put her pajamas on her table and sat on the bed while playing with her phone.

"You did not just staring at him like that." Jake blunted out making Yeonni confused.

"Huh?"

"HhHuUuUHhh~" Jake mocking her.

"You literally staring at Heeseung, Yeonni." Jake said as he sat up while leaning his back at the wall.

"Am I being obvious?" asked Yeonni.

"Yup." Jake smirk at her.

Yeonni whined as she embarrassing on what he just did. Jake laughed at his whiny cousin.

"Don't laughed oppa." Yeonni said as she hardly hit his leg.

"Owh!" Jake said as he rubbed the spot that she's hitting.

"That small hand really can kill huh?" He said while still rubbing his already red spot on his leg.

Yeonni was about to hit him again when they heard a knock at her door.