7

Yeonni's POV 

Me and Lucy was at the campus park waiting for Sunoo so that we can spend time since tomorrow are weekend. 

"Why is he so late?" Asked Lucy while keep checking the clock on her phone.

"We just got here Lucy, relax" I said while making notes that I studied today.

"Oh, Hi Jake" Lucy said, I looked up and saw Jake was smiling at us.

I smile and patted the grass beside me so he will sit there.

"Hey." 

I was startled by the voice. I looked at the person and it was Heeseung.

"Ohh, I didn't see you behind Jake." I laughed a little as he sat beside Lucy.

"What are you guys doing here?" Lucy asked but I continued to write on my notes.

The wind keeps blowing my hair and hitting my face making me sighed but still continued to write my notes.

I forgot to bring my hairband and it's getting annoying. Suddenly, I can feel Jake hold my hair but it seem like he pulling it. I hold my laughter because I know his hand will hurt later for holding to long.

Third POV

"We waiting for Sunghoon." Jake said.

"Who's Sunghoon?" Lucy asked curiously.

"The guy that you saw yesterday." Heeseung said making her eyes widen a little.

"His name is Sunghoon?" Asked Lucy while looking at Jake.

Jake nodded and looked at Yeonni. He can see that she was struggling with her hair that blowing by the wind. 

Jake hold her hair while Yeonni keep writing. He can see Yeonni was suddenly smiled making him smiled.

Heeseung who saw that feel somewhat angry but he still doesn't know what he felt that time. He shook his head and continue talking with Lucy.

"What are you guys doing here?" Asked Heeseung.

"We are planning to hangout with Sunoo but seems like Sunoo is taking his time." answered Lucy.

"My mom said that she will going to your house tomorrow." Jake whispered to Yeonni.

Yeonni looked at Jake that was so close to her.  She raised her eyebrows as Jake nodded.

"You're going too?" She whispered back.

Jake shook his head. 

"Why are you guys so close?" Heeseung said making them looked at him.

Lucy looked at Jake and Yeonni, they are indeed was so close but she saw that many times as they were so close since they are cousin.

"I don't see anything wrong." Said Lucy as she confused by Heeseung.

Heeseung just nodded thinking that they were in relationship.

"Ahh.. my hand hurt." Jake whined and let go his hand from Yeonni's hair.

Yeonni laughed as she know that this will happened.

"Where is your hairband?" Jake asked and pulled her hair for not bringing her hairband.

"Auch, no need to pulled my hair oppa." Yeonni patted her head that Jake pulled earlier.

"Sorry I'm late." Sunoo who just got there, panting while trying to sit between Yeonni and Lucy.

"Yah, there's a lot space there." Lucy said while pointing the space beside Jake and Heeseung.