18

Lucy frowning while looking at her best friend. Yeonni was smiling while eating her lunch. Lucy know exactly why she was smiling after what Yeonni just told her this morning but it's still creepy her out.

"Stop smiling, some people thinks you're crazy." Said Lucy while feel creepy for Yeonni's smile.

"Yeah, that's true." Said Sunoo, he and Jake just got there and sat beside Yeonni.

Yeonni groaned annoyingly and put on her poker face.

"What's wrong with you?" Asked Jake as he getting curious.

"Nothing." Yeonni shook her head.

"She's dating Heeseung." Lucy blunted out making three of them looked at Lucy with their wide eyes.

"REALLY?" Said both Jake and Sunoo.

"Lucy." Yeonni whined in embarrassing.

"Is it true?" Sunoo looked at Yeonni as he was surprised.

"It is." Answered Lucy making Yeonni whined again.

"Lucy just eat." Yeonni took her chopstick and make her eat the fish cake.

Lucy smile and ate her food happily.

"And you not telling your beloved cousin? Don't tell me you don't love me anymore?" Jake said as he was surprised too knowing that she was dating Heeseung.

"I was waiting to tell you that but this brat here doesn't know what patient is." Said Yeonni while pointing at Lucy.

Sunoo patted Jake's shoulder pointed at behind them.

While Jake and Sunoo looked behind, Yeonni keep glaring at Lucy while Lucy just laughed at how furious Yeonni was.

Jake switch seat beside Lucy making Yeonni looked at him weirdly.

"Are you mad that I didn't tell you?"

Before she know what's going on, her boyfriend sat beside her making Yeonni looked at him in surprised.

"I thought you're not eating lunch." She said while blinking her eyes few times.

"Sunghoon asked me to company him and we saw you guys here so why not joining you guys for lunch." He said as he patted her head and smile to others.

"So, you don't love me anymore?" Sunoo crossed his arm as he teased Yeonni.

Yeonni, Jake and Lucy let out a small laughed while Heeseung was frowning looking at them.

"Stop that." Lucy said while pretending to throw him the spoon that she's holding

"I'm not asking you." Sunoo rolled his eyes and looked at Yeonni.

"She's still mine tho." Sunoo hugged Yeonni's arm and put his head on his shoulder.

Lucy shook her head as she already getting used by his clinginess.

Heeseung intertwined with Yeonni's hand and secretly glare at Sunoo. Yeonni saw that and tried to get free from their hold.

Yeonni then looked at Lucy and Sunghoon who was comfortably talking to each others.

"I'm going to be late so go home if you want." Heeseung suddenly said making Yeonni looked away from Lucy and Sunghoon.

Yeonni raised her eyebrows and tilted her head.

"Can I just wait for you?"

"That will be great but it will take time.  Just wait for me at the library, I will see you there later." He then kissed her head and smile sweetly to her.

Sunoo and Jake looked at them as they disgusting by the scene. Sunoo pretended to throw up making Jake laughed by his action.

+ + +

Yeonni's POV

I yawned while looking around the library. I already read 1 book for an hour after that I just observed people in this library.

I'm getting sleepy as I slept on the table.

When I woke up, I took a look on my watch which is 7 pm. It's getting late and Heeseung still not here yet. I lay back on the table and closed my eyes to process everything since I just woke up.

I heard a chair besides me is moving. I continued closing my eyes without letting the person know that I'm awake.

"Is she sleeping?" A voice said and seems like it's a girl.

"Yeah, I think I will stay here until she's awake." That voice is belong to Heeseung.

Is that his friend? I thought.

"Yeah, you have to do some research for our project so just seat there." He said.

I slowly open my eyes when Heeseung put his jacket on me.

"Oh, you're awake." He said and smile while looking at me.

I rubbed my eyes and nodded. He then tuck my hair behind my ear as he doesn't want any hair on my face.

"Sorry for making you wait too long." He said.

I nodded without saying anything since I don't want to talk much when I just woke up. I looked at the person in front of me and raised my eyebrows.

It's the third time I see this girl with Heeseung.

"Hi, I'm Heeseung's classmate. Yoon Hanna." She smiled widely to me as I smiled back.

"I'm--" She cut my words.

"Han Yeonni, heeseung already talked about you to me." She said so I looked at Heeseung as he smile at me.

"Don't worry if you think that I will steal him. We just classmate and I have a boyfriend too." She said as I can heard that Heeseung chuckled beside me.

Heeseung looked at me innocently as I glared to him. For some reason I feel relieved by what she said.

I looked at her as I said, "Nice to meet you Yoon Hanna." And I smile happily.

+ + +

Tbc.